Aurora Islands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm still here!!! :love:

:up: and Kheen too :cute:

Cinner! How did last night go?

Twas pretty good. Had a bbq with super yum burgers, marinated chicken, salad, scalloped taters. :drool: Unlilke my family bbq's the food was cooked properly, not burned to a crisp. They all lurve me so it was fun, his sis seemed to have as much fun as you can at a family do when you're 14. :giggle:

Which is why I've lost all interest in modern U2. Hell, even NLOTH has fallen to 10th for me in U2's catalog. Mostly because Bono can't sing anymore. It's more like squeaking.

No, that's decrepit HatMouse doing his comeback tour.

*doesn't care if this joke has already been made*

:up: and Kheen too :cute:

Twas pretty good. Had a bbq with super yum burgers, marinated chicken, salad, scalloped taters. :drool: Unlilke my family bbq's the food was cooked properly, not burned to a crisp. They all lurve me so it was fun, his sis seemed to have as much fun as you can at a family do when you're 14. :giggle:

if you were here last night you'd have got a snow shout out too. instead you were having a really nice meal :drool:

Haha nice. I asked you how old she was, but you must've left. You made it sound like she was seven or something ... but then I wouldn't have been surprised if she was. :laugh:

Sniper's rifle then.

That would be your only hope.

p1070976.jpg

Trufax.

Back
Top Bottom