Aurora Islands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is hauntingly accurate! Honking is how I described her but I like yours better.

I got it from Fawlty Towers. :up:

Oh we have stacks of supermarkets!

I'm trying to recall the last time I saw a supermarket that wasn't a Coles, Woolies, or IGA. When did I last see an Aldi? Other than that ...

I'm trying to recall the last time I saw a supermarket that wasn't a Coles, Woolies, or IGA. When did I last see an Aldi? Other than that ...

There's an Aldi in Brandon Park, and I've seen the odd Bi-Lo around, and a couple of very small independent ones.

:hug: We should get time and a half! I'm doing 8 - 1 and 5 - 10. :crack:

oh that's harsh. You don't get paid any extra?
:puts boss hat on :Ummm, that may be illegal missy.

I got it from Fawlty Towers. :up:

I drive past them but I lurve Coles. Safeway is ok but it's just second best to me.

You should overstay when you come over in Feb. :lol:
:no: that would be wrong, you don't want to end up on Border Security

It's not possible for her to get in trouble, assuming she has Kiwi citizenship! Aussies and Kiwis can move freely between the two countries. When I moved here, I just hopped on a plane. No visas, nothing.

It's not possible for her to get in trouble, assuming she has Kiwi citizenship! Aussies and Kiwis can move freely between the two countries. When I moved here, I just hopped on a plane. No visas, nothing.

Oh really? Nice. Then it is agreed, we shall steal this girl and keep her for our very own.

:hyper: I hope your pooniversity is nice too!

Back
Top Bottom