Audioscrobbler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GibsonGirl said:
Since I'm not a premium member, I can't do searches...so please forgive me if this topic has been done before, as I'm sure it has. I tried to look through the old threads, but there's just too many of them. :huh:

Anyway, if you use Audioscrobbler/Last.FM, post your profiles here! And if you've never heard of the thing, Audioscrobbler is just a little program that gets installed into iTunes/Winamp/whichever audio program you're used, and keeps track of the songs you play on your computer in weekly charts. It's fun! Here's mine:

http://www.last.fm/user/dysprosium

Some embarrassing stuff there, but oh well. ;) Most of it's all right.

MEATLOAF:drool: :wink:

Very cool site...like a Casey Kasem hard drive countdown...without the long-distance dedications:wink:

Bonochick said:
I'm such a dork...I got all excited because I just had my first chart generated. :laugh:

I seriously refresh regularly and get very excited when new charts appear. I just about died from anticipation when my overall artists didn't update for three days.

I only use iTunes to listen to my iPod on my computer, so I don't know this would work for me (no MP3s on my computer that I listen to).

That being said, I would win the embarrassing songs contest, hands down. I love guilty pleasure music, and my list would be full of stuff like Britney Spears, Kylie Minogue, Rachel Stevens, Girls Aloud ... right alongside U2, REM, Springsteen ...

What can I say - I'm going through a phase!

:wink:

Yep! I listen to it at work and just let it go on shuffle. I use the USB cable that came with the iPod. It charges while it's plugged into the computer, which is great.

Is anyone who's using a Mac and using the iTunes plugin not being able to see their played songs on the site? It worked fine earlier in the day, but tonight it just stopped uploading to the site. Or is this just me... :reject:

It seems that everyone's not updating at the moment. I think it's a server issue and hopefully it'll be resolved soon.

(My Windows WinAmp hasn't updated for hours.)

This seems to be the longest downtime while I've been on there though (except for when they were switching to the new website). I'm such a dork for the data that waiting for the site to start working again is tormentful.

Woohoo, it's alive again! During the downtime, I managed to listen to Frankie Stevens and the Department of Internal Affairs Choir sing God Defend New Zealand 13 times! :lol:

:rockon: New Zealand patriotism :rockon:

Axver said:
Woohoo, it's alive again! During the downtime, I managed to listen to Frankie Stevens and the Department of Internal Affairs Choir sing God Defend New Zealand 13 times! :lol:

:rockon: New Zealand patriotism :rockon:
:lmao:

Last night I think I redownloaded the plugin about 7 times before realizing it was a global problem. Glad to hear it's back!

Too bad I'm at work now, I wanna listen to music... :(

Me too! I'm having more fun than you can shake a stick at. Thanks to those who added me as a friend. :)

:dancing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom