Audioscrobbler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how to turn AudioScrobbler OFF so that my embarrasing songs don't get broadcasted for the world to see?

Cleasai said:
Does anyone know how to turn AudioScrobbler OFF so that my embarrasing songs don't get broadcasted for the world to see?

What program are you using? I know how to do it on WinAmp and Windows Media Player.

I know with Winamp you can go to the area where you configure the plugins and uncheck "enable plugin". I just noticed this on the site too, in the profile editor, but I can't figure out how to use it... :scratch:

Remove items from your profile
Was your kid sister listening to Britney Spears last week with the Audioscrobbler plugin turned on? Have no fear: the Profile Editor lets you remove artists, albums, or tracks from your profile. (It may take up to a week for the changes to be reflected in your charts.)

:drool:

As neutral just gave WinAmp instructions, I'll give Windows Media Player just in case anyone wants them.

WMP is dead easy to turn off. In WMP (version 10; I don't know about older ones), go to View --> Plugins --> Other and uncheck Audioscrobbler.

That's off memory but I think it's right. If it isn't, I can go back and check. I have successfully turned it both on and off in the past myself.

To get the songs off using the profile editor - load the profile editor and (make sure you're on the My Music tab) when you click on "Top 250 artists" or "All artists" there should be a little button underneath each artist name saying "delete from profile [x]". Click that and you can delete that artist completely. If you only want to get rid of a few songs click on "view tracks" underneath the artist name and then the delete button should be near each track as well.

Here's a helpful screenshot

:lmao: Its gonna be real embarrasing if you are not talking about me,,,,

Prepare to be added as a friend :wink:

a couple of you good folks added me as friends, and i realized 1. i'd forgotten about audioscrobbler completly and 2. i've got no idea what my login info is.

:der:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom