Attica Correctional Facility, Attica, New York, United States, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

I've noticed only a couple of people in my block seem to give a shit and keep their bins by their carpark. The rest just seem to use whichever they feel like, so I don't feel bad about dumping my rubbish in whichever.
Well the dilberts in Unit 5 ended up getting evicted, cos one of them stood on their balcony one night, directly above ours, mind, and pissed over the balcony into the carpark. Right on my ex's car. He would have got away with it except the caretaker saw it from her kitchen :lol: He did have to wash the car before he got the boot.

Night guys :wave:

Last class before the break tomorrow. I'd skip it, but I have to hand in some forms regarding next year and summer school (to cover a scheduling FUBAR from this semester) that are already two weeks late. :shh:

See you later, Ian. :wave:

Do ya think they'll add some dates before the year is out?, if they do, I HAVE to make the effort to come.

I've no idea. I hope they do. Probably a question better answered by Ali, since she's seen them more than I have.

Well the dilberts in Unit 5 ended up getting evicted, cos one of them stood on their balcony one night, directly above ours, mind, and pissed over the balcony into the carpark. Right on my ex's car. He would have got away with it except the caretaker saw it from her kitchen :lol: He did have to wash the car before he got the boot.

:lmao: That's priceless!

I really need more gigs to see, and more people who want to come to the gigs I want to see. :sigh:

I've seen hardly any gigs, really. Especially considering I got off to a pretty good start. But on the whole I've seen more live comedians and other performers than bands.

Shame the train trip to Adelaide is just a bit long and not covered by my Metcard. :lol:

Bonnie, you should know Daniel for a brief period supported the Crows too.

Does anybody even care about the SANFL, WAFL, and TFL any more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom