Attica Correctional Facility, Attica, New York, United States, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw them straight after Melb II. To say my mind was not functioning probably, and that Reptile and I were drinking, would be obvious.... :wink:

Well Saturday night I have to drop my friends off at there home in Bundoora after dinner and whatever happens, then I'll have to ditch the girlfriend, and then come back to the city!

Geez I haven't been here for yonks, I woulda thought you'd be on 70k posts by now Ax!

Haha. Probably within the next week or two. :crack:

I managed to do 50,001 --> 60,000 between 2 June and 27 July. Bloody hell. I clearly did nothing over the uni winter holidays.

Oh, and it's worth noting I spent four days off Interference working on an assignment during June.

Haha. Probably within the next week or two. :crack:

I managed to do 50,001 --> 60,000 between 2 June and 27 July. Bloody hell. I clearly did nothing over the uni winter holidays.

Oh, and it's worth noting I spent four days off Interference working on an assignment during June.
Can you send a mass email when the momentous event happens? I'd hate to miss it...

And maybe you'd like to stop being a student and work for a living, hmmm? :grumpy:

I've cleaned out my room and thrown out all of my old school books, plus we're working our way through my uncles stuff in the garage, which is creating an excess of recycling meaning it takes forever to pack the bin and then needing to find space in the neighbours bins.

We still have old, big boxes we can't find space for. I sense a late-night trip to the shopping centre to use the industrial paper recycling bins.

Late night trips to use other people's bins? I know all about that! I don't actually have a bin of my own, it's mysteriously disappeared, so I always take my rubbish out at about 1-2am before I go to bed and dump it in random bins belonging to other flats in my block. :lol:

Well Saturday night I have to drop my friends off at there home in Bundoora after dinner and whatever happens, then I'll have to ditch the girlfriend, and then come back to the city!

Oh, bring the gurrlfriend. Then Ali and I can tell her all about what you get up to online. :laugh:

Late night trips to use other people's bins? I know all about that! I don't actually have a bin of my own, it's mysteriously disappeared, so I always take my rubbish out at about 1-2am before I go to bed and dump it in random bins belonging to other flats in my block. :lol:
I hated it when people used to do that to us! We'd put our bin out and it would be nice and neat then in the morning "Unit 2" bin had boxes overflowing and shit, bastards.. (I'm sure it was Unit 5, above us, the wankers...)

Can you send a mass email when the momentous event happens? I'd hate to miss it...

And maybe you'd like to stop being a student and work for a living, hmmm? :grumpy:

:lol: It'll probably just be another demotivational poster in the vein of my 40,000th, 50,000th, and 60,000th posts ...

I think I prefer my current plan, of proceeding to postgrad, studying until they give me a job, and then continuing to study but getting paid to do it, and teach annoying undergrad students at the same time.

I hated it when people used to do that to us! We'd put our bin out and it would be nice and neat then in the morning "Unit 2" bin had boxes overflowing and shit, bastards.. (I'm sure it was Unit 5, above us, the wankers...)

:lol:

I've noticed only a couple of people in my block seem to give a shit and keep their bins by their carpark. The rest just seem to use whichever they feel like, so I don't feel bad about dumping my rubbish in whichever.

She's not a U2 fan? Is she at least an alcohol fan?

Make them use a tram! The 86 to Bundoora RMIT runs until 1am!

I know, well we'll see what happens, i could probably drop everyone home and then come back into the City by 11ish.

But they are doing another show on Sept 20th apparently, according to the website. At Star Fitness or something? WTF!

I saw 2 really interesting bands on Sunday - The Yearlings (great acoustic duo from Adelaide) and Tin Pan Orange, a 3 piece acoustic band from Melb. If you see them playing (they'd prob play somewhere like the Northcote Social Club etc) go check them out. They're kinda like the Audreys a bit, and they have a lead guitar/mandolin/violin player who is absolutely amazing and incredibly talented, while being a dead ringer for John Belushi. With BIG hair.

I saw 2 really interesting bands on Sunday - The Yearlings (great acoustic duo from Adelaide) and Tin Pan Orange, a 3 piece acoustic band from Melb. If you see them playing (they'd prob play somewhere like the Northcote Social Club etc) go check them out. They're kinda like the Audreys a bit, and they have a lead guitar/mandolin/violin player who is absolutely amazing and incredibly talented, while being a dead ringer for John Belushi. With BIG hair.

Okay, this sold me.

I know, well we'll see what happens, i could probably drop everyone home and then come back into the City by 11ish.

But they are doing another show on Sept 20th apparently, according to the website. At Star Fitness or something? WTF!

Oh, I see their website says they're starting at 9:30. And I just saw that Star Fitness thing. WTF! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom