At the end of The Office, did anybody think that the Tim and Dawn ending was 'too'...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It made me cry! I thought it was very satisfying, not sure if it was too far but it had to happen after all that time I was too happy to care! Yes I love TV too much but what can you do

I'm glad I'm not the only one who cried at the end! :reject: Yes, it was "too satisfying", but dammit, it made me happy :heart:

:heart:

It wouldn't have felt right if they had gone their separate ways.

I cried for sure. I still do everytime I watch it....:sad:

That is the 2nd finest moment in that last episode. The 1st being...

Neil - "No dog with u today David?"

Finch - "Oh didnt u see, she just left!"

Brent - "Chris.....Why dont u fuck off"

:wink:

Aardvark747 said:
Apologies to the Americans, but your version sucks ass....

The original is much better but I do have to say that the US version isn't as bad as I though it was gonna be. The David Brent character isn't nearly as good but I kinda like the Gareth character.

Ricky Gervais cannot be replaced UK version rocks :rockon: for the office I thought they'd lead us to think that they'd get together and then do something totaly different and unexpected...

Aardvark747 said:
"Free love on the free love freeway...":dance:

In my top 10 most played songs on itunes! A classic:wink:

I'm right jealous of Dawn though cos Tim is hawt ..

..."Then rushin thru, the Paris nite, they hounded u, u lost control, we prayed that u would be alright - the news came thru ur body coooooold. Goodnight my sweet princess....sleep tight my swe"

"Was that originally about Princess Diana?"

"Yes...but - fits perfectly doesnt it?"

hippy said:
There are so many great moments on this show!

My all-time favorite episode is the one where Tim keeps hiding Gareth's stapler in the jelly... I still roll on the floor with laughter!

I need to pull out my dvds again... :lol:

:lol:

I enjoyed it when Tim would call Gareth's mobile and hang up on him.

I miss this show. I should buy the DVDs.

The American version was not as bad as I thought it would be but I really wish American tv would stop remaking Brit-Coms. We can't touch the humour at all.

When Gareth realises that Tim and Rachel are together...

"Is there anything that could happen between US while all this is going on?"

"Like what?"

"Specifically?......Hand Job?"

I usually hate happy endings, you know, movie endings in storyteller ways. But for some reason, this ending left me feeling very satisfied. The Office :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom