At long last i found the prophecy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen4Prez

Banned
I'd like to thank ewen for finding the prophecy and duane for donating it to me. What else can I say but I love sheep and I can't wait to shave it and all that good stuff. So the next time you think of mullen4prez know that I love my sheep in a kind and loving way. I would never touch them, I give them warm milk and cookies. They are my pride and joy! Ewen thank you for finding the prophecy. If you don't mind I have a certain sheep to shave.....

lamb.gif

Last edited:
what's worse, a man decalring his love for sheep or some numpties churning off a list of food items for all eternity?

let the debate begin.

i don't eat sheep, cow or pig.

generally

I have lapsed from time to time...like the greasy Philadelphia Cheese Steak I had a couple of months ago.

or the occasional haggis

Last edited:
ewen said:
i don't eat sheep, cow or pig.

generally

I have lapsed from time to time...like the greasy Philadelphia Cheese Steak I had a couple of months ago.

ot the occasional haggis

The only animal I don't eat is sheep. Haggis, Whats that taste like? if you can describe the taste. I could never eat haggis eww!

Mullen4Prez said:

The only animal I don't eat is sheep. Haggis, Whats that taste like? if you can describe the taste. I could never eat haggis eww!

haggis sounds and looks disgusting, granted.

it tastes feckin gorgeous though.

kind of like a spicier, tastier black pudding i guess.

If Sicy creates a sheep forum I'll eat a McDonalds and wash it down with a Starbucks coffee.

"so what?" you say

anyone who knows me knows that's a big deal.

i'll get photos to prove it.

i'm sure eating a haggis would be torture for you, Douglas. different strokes for different Crokes.

are you telling me that I've been calling you 'Douglas' all these years and that's not your name?

Back
Top Bottom