Assawoman, Virginia Stupidthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if i ever visit you, please promise me you'll take me to this restaurant. i'm now intrigued as to how "authentic" any of this food is.

Two words: "not very".

Though it'd be the ideal place to go if you're pining for American soft drinks or confectionery.

Now I'm sure you're taking the piss.

If not, I have to go there the day I finally get around to going to Melbourne.

Not taking the piss in the slightest. My Philly cheesesteak had a little American flag sticking out of the middle, the burgers had American flags stuck in the top, etc., etc.

Two words: "not very".

Though it'd be the ideal place to go if you're pining for American soft drinks or confectionery.
i guess because i'm so used to what i guess is considered american, i don't see how it could be fucked up. though i've had many, many bad cheeseburgers in my life, so i guess i shouldn't say that.

i never really pine for soft drinks at all, i have one like once a month. though confectionery? i guess it depends on what's on the menu.

Ugh, why do I have Window In The Skies stuck in my head.

And tah luv I wrap sodas.

299.jpg

OK, Irvine is a pretty sharp poster, but I wish he'd stay in FYM if he's going to subscribe to an opinion THIS far away from my own. I like agreeing with people, if at all possible:

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5677801&postcount=28

ATYCLB has REAL substance, guys. Pop is just an unfortunate incident that talks about...stuff. I dunno. Never bothered to pay attention to the lyrics or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom