Assassination of the Sun - It's the Communist Sun God Worshippers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zooey you're a teacher??? I didn't know that! My dad is a professor and my sister was a teacher, lol. What grade do you teach? And what? :)

What kind of things do you learn about?

Violence against children
Girl's Rights (FGM, Childhood Marriage etc.)
Income Disparates Within Countries
Poverty and Health
Transnational Families
Education
Child Labour
Child Trafficking and Slavery
Children and Conflict

That's basically the course outline

Zooey you're a teacher??? I didn't know that! My dad is a professor and my sister was a teacher, lol. What grade do you teach? And what? :)

I teach high school theatre

I once asked my Irish Biology teacher for a kiss :lol:

Why am I not surprised?! :lol:

I had massive crushes on my Sociology TA in college and on my Shakespeare prof (Noel Wilson, still remember his name 16 years later!!)

Zee, tell everyone what the liberal subject you were discussing was! :hyper:

I teach high school theatre

Why am I not surprised?! :lol:

I had massive crushes on my Sociology TA in college and on my Shakespeare prof (Noel Wilson, still remember his name 16 years later!!)

Mine was Mr Paul Dunne from Cork :drool:

He said he would have kissed me if he was a window cleaner but that as he was my teacher he couldn't :sigh:

It was in my Cultural Anthropology class and we're covering political systems and conflict resolution.

We had to get into groups and discuss the case we were given: A Japanese woman living in Santa Monica, LA was shattered that her husband was committing adultery and wanted to go through with an old Japanese custom called...something I don't remember. It's where the wife of a cheating man has to kill herself along with any child she has borne. She ended up walking into the ocean and killing her 5 month old daughter but she herself was rescued and survived. She is under trial for manslaughter.

Our task? To discuss and come up with a conclusion as to what we as a jury would do.

I know someone who has a teeny tiny crush on their kids teacher :whistle:

:wave: doodlebugs

Your kids teacher doesn't happen to be Zooey, does it? :wink: :wave: PR!

I think there may have been a girl or two in my years. Now I just sound like I'm bragging though! :reject: :lol:

I think teacher crushes are half about looks and half about how smart they are about their subjects.

Brains :drool:

One girl is worth ten boys, of course :wink:

Yeah, I think the looks are only part of it usually. Everyone at my school used to fancy my Drama teacher, the most cocky man on earth... who wasn't the least bit attractive :down:

It was in my Cultural Anthropology class and we're covering political systems and conflict resolution.

We had to get into groups and discuss the case we were given: A Japanese woman living in Santa Monica, LA was shattered that her husband was committing adultery and wanted to go through with an old Japanese custom called...something I don't remember. It's where the wife of a cheating man has to kill herself along with any child she has borne. She ended up walking into the ocean and killing her 5 month old daughter but she herself was rescued and survived. She is under trial for manslaughter.

Our task? To discuss and come up with a conclusion as to what we as a jury would do.

Woah!

I think, and this is just a gut reaction here, but it's that whole "As long as you're under my roof, you'll abide by my rules." thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom