Assassination of the Sun - It's the Communist Sun God Worshippers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I'm going to fail.

At life.

I don't know how I can be so lazy when I have so much to do.

:grumpy:

Okay, I'm back - yes Wayne I did and I'm just about to reply to it!

Guys I'm going to fail.

At life.

I always feel like that, like I just can't be arsed to do anything. But I'm sure you cope with work better than I do Dani :hug:

I always feel like that, like I just can't be arsed to do anything. But I'm sure you cope with work better than I do Dani :hug:

Today at the library I just sat there eating rice and looking for books for this thing I had to do. Then when I get to get the books I got lost because that library is confusing and scary and I had to go into the stack alone. Then I finally got my books and then I just ate the rest of my rice.

And that was pretty much by day between classes. :lol:

Dani :wave:

I felt the same way too... the key is just to keep plugging at it with an attitude of I'm going to conquer it!" :lol:

I did that last week at a paper I had to do and thought I did real badly... I got the assignment back today, graded A+ :D

I felt the same way too... the key is just to keep plugging at it with an attitude of I'm going to conquer it!" :lol:

I did that last week at a paper I had to do and thought I did real badly... I got the assignment back today, graded A+ :D

Zee you're so smart. :yes:

Today at the library I just sat there eating rice and looking for books for this thing I had to do. Then when I get to get the books I got lost because that library is confusing and scary and I had to go into the stack alone. Then I finally got my books and then I just ate the rest of my rice.

Twas a damn sight more than I've done today, seriously! At least you're making some sort of effort in some shape or form :up:

Hurrah, although I'm not particularly surprised :D

:lol:

Guys I'm going to fail.

At life.

I always have a to do list a mile long and almost always feel like there's 3 other places I should be and 6 other things I should be doing - no matter what. So what do I do?
1) Prioritize
2) Exercise - it's the only time I feel like "this is all I need to do right now"

:hug:

Twas a damn sight more than I've done today, seriously! At least you're making some sort of effort in some shape or form :up:

Yeah except I have a feeling my "some sort of effort" won't quite be enough. AND I also kept getting distracted during History class because the girl in front of me had her laptop COVERED with shiny Winnie the Pooh stickers and she was playing some game. :lol:

Btw, for us liberals and deep thinkers here, we had a very interesting case study to tackle today in the group activity I was telling you guys about...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom