Assassination of the Sun - It's the Communist Sun God Worshippers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a training course.
I've don't it before at my local Staples, but this store does a more advance session.

:wave: Losers.

Oh hang on, we're not losers anymore are we? :lol:

And :hug: Cassie, friends can be bloody idiots sometimes.

On my nationstates summary it now says -

"The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising fourteen-year-old boys selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out."

And that's the way it SHOULD be :lmao:

:wave: Losers.

Oh hang on, we're not losers anymore are we? :lol:

And :hug: Cassie, friends can be bloody idiots sometimes.

What's wrong Cassie? :hug:

Nope we're not losers Emma although our side did lose the cold war :wink:

Well, basically, my friend and I are weed buddies, and I personally smoke for medical purposes. It helps me eat, takes away nausea, and generally makes me functional. But, we both had been smoking too much, like waaay too much, and we decided to take a two week break together. Now, I've deteriorated health-wise pretty significantly this past week (today's the exact one week mark of the break), but I stuck it out anyway because I made a promise to my friend that I wouldn't break down and smoke. Then, I find out today that he broke over the weekend when he got really drunk. :angry:

Well, basically, my friend and I are weed buddies, and I personally smoke for medical purposes. It helps me eat, takes away nausea, and generally makes me functional. But, we both had been smoking too much, like waaay too much, and we decided to take a two week break together. Now, I've deteriorated health-wise pretty significantly this past week (today's the exact one week mark of the break), but I stuck it out anyway because I made a promise to my friend that I wouldn't break down and smoke. Then, I find out today that he broke over the weekend when he got really drunk. :angry:

That really sucks, your friend really shouldn't of done that to you :hug:

Although I can't say I relate at all to that still...

That really sucks, your friend really shouldn't of done that to you :hug:

Although I can't say I relate at all to that still...

Yeah, I figured you guys wouldn't...but I'm more upset over the fact that he broke his word. It isn't the first time either...actually more like probably the 10th or 20th in recent months. :tsk:

Yeah, I figured you guys wouldn't...but I'm more upset over the fact that he broke his word. It isn't the first time either...actually more like probably the 10th or 20th in recent months. :tsk:

Not that i think there's anything wrong with it or anything just not something I'd do

Yeah that is bad, and seriously 10 or 20th wow...good friend

:hug: I hope you start feeling better soon and that your friend is sorry and tries to make it up to you.

Not that i think there's anything wrong with it or anything just not something I'd do

Yeah that is bad, and seriously 10 or 20th wow...good friend

:up: I do admire the fact that some people don't do it, and honestly, I wouldn't nearly as much if it didn't help me out so much. It's a lose-lose situation, really.

Yeah...again, I'm not really sure why I put up with him, other than the fact that we're nearly identical people, so we get along really well. But, this stuff gets frustrating and old fast.

:hug: I hope you start feeling better soon and that your friend is sorry and tries to make it up to you.

Thanks, but he's not, and I'm sure he won't. It's a long story, but he's got some other issues that do explain why he's so self-centered and doesn't think about other people's feelings as much, so I try to be as forgiving as possible, you know, trying to be a good friend and all.

:up: I do admire the fact that some people don't do it, and honestly, I wouldn't nearly as much if it didn't help me out so much. It's a lose-lose situation, really.

Yeah...again, I'm not really sure why I put up with him, other than the fact that we're nearly identical people, so we get along really well. But, this stuff gets frustrating and old fast.

Well if you're better on it than off it you should do it in my opinion

yeah I can imagine why you wouldn't want to lose that friendship, it's rare to find people like that

Well if you're better on it than off it you should do it in my opinion

yeah I can imagine why you wouldn't want to lose that friendship, it's rare to find people like that

Try telling that to my doctor. :wink:

:yes: Exactly. Like I said, it's just frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom