Ask Lord Vader

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Utoo said:
Then why do the two guys chit-chatting while Obi-Wan disables the tractor beam have different voices? And why are they different heights (since Han & Luke clearly take different-sized suits)? And wasn't Han Solo a Stormtrooper before he became a smuggler? That's why he has the bloodstripes on his pants, right?

:|

Cookie?

Like I said, unless I can tweak the Force to go back in time, I won't be going anywhere near her present self....... :yuck:
:wink:

Then stop talking about her. :angry:

u2bonogirl said:
You wanna make out?

Sure! But only if you look anything like this:
esquire-clean-cover.jpg

:drool: :combust: :hyper:

Did you or did you not switch to the Dark Side because you thought it might get you somewhere with the chicks?

If Han Solo ever came to you to ask for Princess Leya's hand in marriage, would you have given him your blessings?

Are you a Grapefruit and Black Coffee type of Breakfast eater or do you believe in a huge breakfast?

Have you ever eaten a Big Salad?

Why was the wings on your Imperial Fighter curved when every one else's were straight?

What time of day was your favorite to just kick back and spark up the Death Star and blow the ever livin' BeJeesuzz out of a Planet?

Seeing as I discovered that you are a Megadeth man earlier, are you ashamed of your emo kid past?

As any true metal head knows that such sins are unforgivable.

Ask Lord Vader - The Holiday Edition!

And I have returned, just in time for the holidays! :happy:

Did you miss me? Did ya?

No?

:angry: :sad: :angry:

I know there were some questions the last time I was here that went unanswered... please accept my apologies, I will get to those soon.
And I realize my previous answers were about as consistent as the Prequel Trilogy, but like I said before, Lucas has fucked with the series so much that even I don't know what the hell happened anymore. So let's just say that.... I wear the suit for kicks and Jar Jar Binks never happened, mmmkay? :wink:

nbcrusader said:
When you chopped Luke's hand off, did you feel a moment of remorse, or did the whiney brat deserve more?

Sometimes I feel bad, but then I remember that whole bit about power converters.... :tsk:

YBORCITYOBL said:
Did you or did you not switch to the Dark Side because you thought it might get you somewhere with the chicks?

That was an unintended side effect :happy:

If Han Solo ever came to you to ask for Princess Leya's hand in marriage, would you have given him your blessings?

I'd give him something, all right. *checks to see if Boba Fett is still on speed-dial*

Are you a Grapefruit and Black Coffee type of Breakfast eater or do you believe in a huge breakfast?

I like having a big breakfast, though there are times when I have to skip it if Palpy calls me in to help him zip up :barf:

Have you ever eaten a Big Salad?

What's that supposed to mean? :angry:

Why was the wings on your Imperial Fighter curved when every one else's were straight?

:shifty:

What time of day was your favorite to just kick back and spark up the Death Star and blow the ever livin' BeJeesuzz out of a Planet?

All the time! :happy:

ZeroDude said:
Seeing as I discovered that you are a Megadeth man earlier, are you ashamed of your emo kid past?

As any true metal head knows that such sins are unforgivable.

We all have our phases.

At least I was never a fan of Panic! at the Disco :mad:

Back
Top Bottom