Aside from Blue Crack..............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hotel Womb will always be my favorite.

Antenna is my favorite chat room.

Not really. I've lurked in a few other forums, but none match the sophistocation I've encountered here. I don't really check out other music boards, but some may come close. Literature boards... never bothered looking, probably a bit too boring. Although medieval scholars throw one hell of a party! But television and movie message boards, and video game message boards are abominable.

I go to two Ryan Adams boards. I also hit boards for Leona Naess, Jesse Malin, and Bright Eyes, on occasion.

yep. for Australian comedy... though it's hardly exclusively Australian comedy, cos we talk a whole bunch of shit there too. ;)

Last edited:
There used to be another message board that I posted at for four years before I decided to register to this place. The other board deleted my favorite forum :)sad: ) and the new management and censorship rules were too ridiculous to deal with, so I left. I go back periodically and am astounded by how popular it's become since I left. The other day there were 600+ active users browsing the forums and at least over 200 forums. :crack: I remember back when there were less than 50 active members at a time and less than 20 forums.

Last edited:
I used to be addicted to: Proboards, City Of Angel and Dreamers Of Dune forums.

I only stop by occasionally to those boards now. There only so many trolls, rude, and immature posters one can take.

I post at some gymnastics forums and lurk a few other places, but they don't have nearly as much off-topic discussion so I'm here most of the time.

Mr. BAW said:
I'm an Ebay-whore, pgatour.com slut and classmates.com trash

:yes:

:sad: We've really got to work on those self-esteem issues of yours, Mr. B! Repeat after me: I'm good enough, I'm smart enough - and dag gone it, people like me! :lmao: :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom