Ashley, Indiana Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is anyone else scared as hell by this???

I was talking to a physicist about this a while back... he doesn't think there's a real risk, but yeah, he said it was a possibility. It might be no greater than the possibility of this happening on its own, anyway... :shrug:

And when they say these things happen out in nature due to cosmic rays, do they mean here on earth, or that they figure they must happen somewhere out in the universe in another galaxy?? Cos I don't mind if Alpha Centauri gets sucked into oblivion, but I'm rather attached to this planet.
(By gravity, among other things.)

:der:

40,000 posts!!!!

:dancing:

40000oh8.gif

nz40000pu1.jpg

40000oa9.jpg

40000hitspartyui2.png

:dancing:

That would've been fucking cool. I'd love to hear Exit. Hopefully they'll be doing another gig soon.

Did you see I posted last night's setlist? :lol:

I did see that.... and I had no idea he was snippeting anything before UTEOTW! I'm not sure I know that song... what was it, "Push" by Matchbox 20....?

Very random sort of set last night, completely with very random snippets. :huh:

I was talking to a physicist about this a while back... he doesn't think there's a real risk, but yeah, he said it was a possibility. It might be no greater than the possibility of this happening on its own, anyway... :shrug:

And when they say these things happen out in nature due to cosmic rays, do they mean here on earth, or that they figure they must happen somewhere out in the universe in another galaxy?? Cos I don't mind if Alpha Centauri gets sucked into oblivion, but I'm rather attached to this planet.
(By gravity, among other things.)

:lol:

It's the "possibility" bit that scares me. I've got waaaaay too much to do for the world to end.

I think they mean on this planet do they not? Rays hitting our atmosphere all the time or something I read?

Bonnie said:
I think you and Ax might be the first Phish fans ever that aren't always baked. Unless you are hiding something very well and far away from accidental copy/paste jobs in the middle of sentences and regular onomatopoeia, Liam.

Has anyone else noticed either of these things?

(this is from two threads ago, btw.)

I did see that.... and I had no idea he was snippeting anything before UTEOTW! I'm not sure I know that song... what was it, "Push" by Matchbox 20....?

Very random sort of set last night, completely with very random snippets. :huh:

Yeah, he's done it both times I've seen them. It's the Matchbox 20 song, very briefly. And I just noticed I forgot to note Here Comes The Sun at the end of Beautiful Day and what struck me as the oddest snippet of the lot, When Johnny Comes Marching Home in Sunday Bloody Sunday. I guess because I'm so used to it in Bullet. Though Satisfaction in AIWIY was really weird too. I love it; it cracks me up and I'm glad they do the snippetry thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom