Ashlee Simpson Drunk At McDonald's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
video

http://www.egotastic.com/entertainm...n/ashlee-simpson-drunk-caught-on-video-000547

After several loud complaints from Simpson about the service, an irritated employee says, “I need a manager up front, please!” Ashlee then begins to climb over the sacred service counter (have you ever?), shouting, “Please get the manager, I would love to talk to the manager!”

· When the employee tells her to get down, Simpson says, “Bitch, stop talking to me! I’m nice!”

· Ashlee then engages employee in an ‘I know you are but what am I’-style debate about whether or not the M.I.A. manager will “be nice” to her. So certain is she of said manager’s impending kindness, she offers to bet employee “5 million dollars that he will be nice” to her. Employee, working at a Canadian McDonald’s and not having a #1 record at the moment, passes.

· “No. I will not take a picture with you,” Simpson slurs to a fan. “You would not kiss my foot. So fuck you!”

Hilarious. I'm glad people can see how insipid and vacuous she is. :lol: (But then again, who isn't a little sillie when very drunk?)

Omgggggg that's too damn funny! :lmao: And yeah I have to agree with HelloAngel. Sure all of us do some things that aren't exactly the maturest when we are drunk,hehe. The worst part is when your friends remind you of what you did when you were drunk! LOL.

I will say another thing though - judging by the way she was talking abour herself and her belief that the manager would be really nice to her, she clearly thinks she is the bee's knees, and that just ain't the case.

Haha, I've been to that McD's so many times. It's right next to the university in downtown Toronto. Unfortunately, I have never had this sort of entertainment while consuming my McNuggets.

Seems like she's not going to be happy till she completely ruins her career. Will say this Jessica grates on my nerves but at least she doesn't make an idiot of herself like her sister Ashley. Come on at a McDonald's you go beserk?! She could have at least done it at a night club or a bar,lol.

Windmilllane said:

Wow, insipid and vacuous. Nice SAT words.

:up:

To some of us they are just good words. Can we help it we are intelligent and have a good vocabulary?

indra said:

To some of us they are just good words. Can we help it we are intelligent and have a good vocabulary?

I bet you kick ass at Scrabble. I always appreciate an erudite individual.

On-topic: If I was a vapid and talentless hack like Ashlee Simpson, I'd get drunk, too!

I think her drummer started the wrong song by accident, or she had acid reflux, that always makes me do that at Mcdonalds.

BonosBaby12 said:
Will say this Jessica grates on my nerves but at least she doesn't make an idiot of herself like her sister Ashley.

I don't know...not knowing if "Chicken of the Sea" is fish or chicken, or thinking Buffalo had wings does bring to mind the word "idiot".
Just a different style of idiot.
Maybe Simpson in some other dialect translates to "idiot" it would certainly help explain Ashlee and Jessica, not to mention Orenthal James.(Homer on the other hand is a genius)

Headache in a Suitcase said:
not for nothing but i've certainly done much stupider things than this while drunk... and i'm sure many of you have, as well.

of course :sexywink: !!!!.... but at least we are not famous and nobody gives a shit about the stupid things we do while we are drunk :shrug: ...

if you are famous you have to watch what are you doing... is unfair but that's how things work :| . personally I don't care about ashley simpson but there's people who do it anyway.

Last edited:
saw this on msn.com. :laugh:

Sometimes, even acid reflux sufferers crave two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles and onions on a sesame seed bun. Still, the next time Ashlee Simpson gets a late-night hankering for fast food, she should consider sending a minion to fetch it to avoid an embarrassing scene like the one memorialized on video last week at a Toronto McDonald's.

CTV's "eTalk Daily" procured footage of the much-maligned "Boyfriend" warbler, 21, causing a "French-fried fiasco" at a Golden Arches by hopping up on a counter, insulting a staffer and teasing a fan.

Simpson's surprise performance, which is almost as entertaining as her "Saturday Night Live" hoedown, took place a couple hours after she was spotted at the bar of the Toronto Four Seasons, reports the show.

The tape begins with Jessica's little sis seemingly rebuffing a man who wants to take a picture with her. "You would not kiss my foot," Simpson marble-mouths, "so [bleep] you."

She is then seen climbing atop the counter, prompting an exasperated female worker to call for backup. "Oh, please bring the manager," beckons Ashlee. "I would love to talk to the manager."

When the employee tells Simpson to get her McButt off the counter, she calls her a nasty name and orders her to "stop talking to me," adding incongruously, "I'm nice," and warning the worker, "I promise your manager will be nice to me."

The clock-puncher, perhaps armed with the knowledge that her boss is peeved over having blown his hard-earned money on Ashlee's tepidly reviewed album "I Am Me," expresses doubt that this will be the case.

"I bet you he will," Simpson sing-songs. "Oh, I bet you $5 million."

The employee, who probably makes less in a year than Ashlee spends maintaining her peroxided, crispier-than-a-super-sized-order-of-McNuggets coif, declines to take this gamble.

It remains unclear whether Simpson was treated with kid gloves by the manager or if she managed to satisfy her need for salty, high-caloric goodness because the scene soon cuts to her zig-zagging out of the eatery.

Simpson's rep offers little in the way of a defense and instead attempts to downplay the incident, telling the New York Post, "A girl should be allowed to buy a burger in peace."

Ronald McDonald and Mayor McCheese have yet to comment.

The fast-food tussle comes on the heels of an In Touch report that claims Simpson's dad-manager-overlord Joe is worried about her. Why? Seems Ashlee has become such a "man magnet" that she's leaving a "trail of broken hearts" at various L.A. hotspots.

"Men are crazy about her," an insider gushes to the mag. "They all want her number."

The supposedly irresistible Simpson was most recently seen out on the town with her sometime band mate, guitarist Braxton Olita.

Back
Top Bottom