Arrested Development

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:

Are they airring season 2 over there right now?

:ohmy: Ricky Gervais doing a guest spot on this show would be the best thing ever :drool:

It is a bit of a clusterfuck at the moment with school and public holiday special programming but we have seen some 2nd season episodes. It's pretty hard to follow if you watch episode #4 one day and #14 the next. :sigh:

Oh yeah the best British show of the past 10 years joins with what is probably the best American show in the past 10 years... :drool:

I give them a lot of cred for wanting him that badly that they would pay out of their own pockets. Seriously, quality. :up:

Queen Bee said:

What do you have against 24? :uhoh:

I'm going on the origional series which I was forced to sit through a couple of episdoes...

I found the premise pretty cliche
A lot of the acting tried a little too hard
The plot was pretty meh
And on balance it really isn't my style of show

It is a solid concept thought, I can understand why it is successful.

got_edge said:
We should ask the original poster to change the name of this thread to:

The one where Queen Bee and Got Edge rule the world!!

It's too bad our usernames don't combine to form a genius investment name. Nothing could beat the ever genius Gobias Industries! Gobias. As in, “Go buy us some coffee.”

The return has been pushed back a week :grumpy:

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT/KITCHEN CONFIDENTIAL (FOX) - Notes on the official web sites for both series indicate "Arrested Development" and "Kitchen Confidential" will resume their respective runs on Monday, November 7. The night's anchor, "Prison Break," returns with new episodes on October 24 at 9:00/8:00c with an encore of the October 3 installment (its last before the baseball playoffs) expected to serve as its lead-in at 8:00/7:00c. (Note: The original item said "Arrested" would return October 31. That date was changed hours later on the site to November 7.)

How can I got until november 7 until more AD. AD is like herion im an adicct.
The 3rd season has been brilliant thus far.

As much as I love Best Buy, I have to get mine at Circuit City. Blockbuster is actually closer to me than Circuit City, but they can't tell me how much the boxset will be when it comes out.

Grr

It's all miiiiiiine!!

51969010_98a92d2bd9_m.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom