Argentina 0 England masquerading as the Italian defence 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah, but scholes is, i think, a world class player and he *WAIT FOR THE BIG CLICHE* deserves to be on the world stage.

to be honest, i think eriksson is lucky, because i think he stumbled upon what i think is his best team, in the second half.

Impressed with Sinclairs pace too, i was!

now I still don't know whether the referee was correct in awarding England that penalty

rafmed said:
All over the world tv stations and comentators agree that it was a dive by Michael Owen, but also agree that it was a deserved victory for England.
thank you

Ah brits, that is why no one wants them to win, so irracional, always over reacting, no matter if win or lose.

it was a dive, period, it was a well deserved win, period.

What else do you need?

We aren't British, we are English. Get your facts right!!

I'm sure the whole of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland were REALLY PLEASED to see England win.

And Salome, I was merely pointing out that if you repeat the same lie enough times you will get enough people believing it.

bullet the blue sky said:
And Salome, I was merely pointing out that if you repeat the same lie enough times you will get enough people believing it.
but you already taught me that

oh dear i hope this isnt gonna turn nasty...again!!:lol: im jokin...

to be honest i think it was a penalty....i mean the ref didnt have any choice, there was contact,but i think

a-michael owen played for it
and b- if it hada been anywhere else on the pitch he wouldnt have gone down!

but the win was deserved, they did outplay them on the day, at times argentina looked like shadows of their former- or supposed- selves

Laura:wink:

Back
Top Bottom