Aren't you glad it's Monday??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope you succeeded in convincing youself Pub that Mondays are good....cos we all know how much they suck, unless you are Diemen and Mondays = Saturday or you are Slomey who is just a freak and loves his job. :|

Its Tuesday evening here.

:|

Its too hot. Can we swap seasons please?

Anyone?

I got about 30 degrees C for anyone interested....but it feels like its about 38 degrees C.

Its in mint condition, no clouds, no rain damage, barely used since about March/April this year...

No one?

:|

yay for friday type days daisy!!

Hey Pub, you dont really get winters in Cal do you? I thought it was hot kinda like all year round! But Aus, like anywhere is great, you should definately come visit :) The Gold Coast is pretty cool for a holiday.

/End Hardsell

:D

dizzy said:
It sucks because it's Veterans Day here in the U.S., so a lot of people are off work...except me. :no: No wonder, not much people from the US are posting.

I was one of these people. I was with my friend on monday and then driving home. :wave:

Angela Harlem said:

Hey Pub, you dont really get winters in Cal do you? I thought it was hot kinda like all year round!

It is (relatively) hot all year round! :yes: Saturday was rainy and a bit nippy (meaning 60 degrees F), but Sunday the rain was gone and by Monday things turned back to normal and it was like 80 degrees F out, and beautiful. Some people here say it rains a lot, but no doubt they haven't been to truly rainy places.

Back
Top Bottom