Are you ready for some Randooooooooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My kitchen and downstairs bathroom are clean. :drool: It's break time and then I will attack the master bedroom and bathroom.

If I clean another floor today I'm prolly gonna hurt someone. :grumpy:

On the other hand...I have a CLEAN HOUSE!! :D (Excpet for the living room because I offically quit!)

And :grumpy::
I REEEAAALLLLYY want to go to Roger Waters Saturday night, but I just checked weather.com and showers are predicted. I can only afford lawn seats.
Terrible amphitheatre parking + showers + lawn seats + my typical outdoor concert luck = miserable night, Dark Side of the Moon in its entirety or otherwise.

:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

/whining

Schmeg said:
If I clean another floor today I'm prolly gonna hurt someone. :grumpy:

On the other hand...I have a CLEAN HOUSE!! :D (Excpet for the living room because I offically quit!)

I was going to ask you to come over and help me and the mini fahs clean until I read the first line :uhoh:

Schmeg said:
I REEEAAALLLLYY want to go to Roger Waters Saturday night, but I just checked weather.com and showers are predicted. I can only afford lawn seats.
Terrible amphitheatre parking + showers + lawn seats + my typical outdoor concert luck = miserable night, Dark Side of the Moon in its entirety or otherwise.

/whining

Your luck is bound to change .

It's Roger Waters ~ you should go :yes:

U2 BY U2 is the coolest fucking thing on the planet right now. :faint:

I had quite the ordeal in actually getting the book. I went to Borders...I ran into the store, very excited to finally be able to buy the book. No book anywhere in sight. I was so upset. Not wanting to waste any precious lunch time searching for the book, I asked the Borders worker if they had the book. He looked on the computer and said it's on sale Oct 1st. :sad: I thought it would be at a discounted price today. I said I didn't care that I would pay full price. He then says "no I mean it's not FOR sale until Oct 1st...:lightbulb: which doesn't make sense because that's Sunday. I'll check the back." I impatiently waited what felt like forever for him to come back out. Nothing. They had 30 books in stock but no one knew where. He then says, as I'm running out the door, that he could order one and it would be here in a few days. I said no thanks that I just go across the street.....so off to Barnes and Noble all of 10 minutes after I arrived at Borders. I ran back to the music books and there it was. :faint: TONS of them. I looked for the best one, went up the register where the world's oldest cashier took her time scanning my book, looking at my ID, putting the book in the bag I said I didn't need two times. Twenty minutes after running out of work and two stores later I was in my car drooling over my purchase!!!!!! :love:

I haven't been able to really read anything yet. I keep looking at the pictures and then my eye will catch a comment by one of them and I'll read a few paragraphs and then I'm off to another page. I think it's going to take me forever to finish this thing. :crack:

Schmeg said:

/whining

But doesn't Dark Side of the Moon include the line "the lunatic is on the grass" ? :hmm:

arw9797 said:

I had quite the ordeal in actually getting the book. I went to Borders...I ran into the store, very excited to finally be able to buy the book. No book anywhere in sight. I was so upset. Not wanting to waste any precious lunch time searching for the book, I asked the Borders worker if they had the book. He looked on the computer and said it's on sale Oct 1st. :sad: I thought it would be at a discounted price today. I said I didn't care that I would pay full price. He then says "no I mean it's not FOR sale until Oct 1st...:lightbulb: which doesn't make sense because that's Sunday. I'll check the back." I impatiently waited what felt like forever for him to come back out. Nothing. They had 30 books in stock but no one knew where. He then says, as I'm running out the door, that he could order one and it would be here in a few days. I said no thanks that I just go across the street.....so off to Barnes and Noble all of 10 minutes after I arrived at Borders. I ran back to the music books and there it was. :faint: TONS of them. I looked for the best one, went up the register where the world's oldest cashier took her time scanning my book, looking at my ID, putting the book in the bag I said I didn't need two times. Twenty minutes after running out of work and two stores later I was in my car drooling over my purchase!!!!!! :love:

I haven't been able to really read anything yet. I keep looking at the pictures and then my eye will catch a comment by one of them and I'll read a few paragraphs and then I'm off to another page. I think it's going to take me forever to finish this thing. :crack:

Does it have an index? That's my plan of attack, use the index . . . after the pix of course :wink:.

fah said:

Your luck is bound to change .

It's Roger Waters ~ you should go :yes:
I should. Although I don't think my luck will EVER change. Kariann and ARW can back me up on that. :wink:

I just have to convince someone that it's FUN to sit on a wet lawn in the rain. :uhoh:

arw9797 said:

I went to my regular Barnes and Noble and they had them displayed right up front as you walked in the door. So far from looking through it briefly it's going to be pretty good. I was thrilled to see the amount of actual content since I was actually thinking that being more of a coffee table book it photos would outweigh the other.

I was also excited that I made enough in OT from staying a little later here and there last week that it paid for the book! :hyper: I'm hoping we get the receipts in that we are expecting and that there will be potential for OT Saturday.

Last edited:
I saw Elton with Billy Joel; it was amazing to see both their fingers fly over the piano keys on the big screens.........glad ya had a good time, fah :)

Then there was the Harley 100th anniv. here in Milw. that U2 was rumored to be playing.........it turned out to be Elton as the big act............I now have a like/hate relationship with Elton..........Elton is no U2, major dissappointment set in.........:(

ahhhhhh memories :happy:

I have just eaten pretty much everything in the house that I possibly could. :huh:

:grumpy: I don't want to go back to work. I'm really in the mood for a day off. :lazy:

So shocking you said it twice! :ohmy:

:wink: What did you get yourself into? Another ghost hunt?

my cold is finally here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:

:|

It's been a long week of cold symptoms but this afternoon at work it finally happened: the big sneeze. Just one really painful, contacts moving around my eyeballs type of a sneeze and there it was. :happy: Just in time for month AND quarter end. :love:

:drunk: Buffalo Wild Wings has some large beers, and I rediscovered my old love for Honey Brown.

I am sooooooooo screwed for tomorrow. Not only is it month end but it's quarter end. Thankfully I haven't been busy at all this week compared to last month. However, some of my coworkers are in the depths of hell like I was last month so that means I have to help them out when I'm done with my work. Basically unless I pass out at my desk I'm stuck there from 8-5 or later. :sad: Maybe one of my managers will have mercy on me and see that I'm in no condition to be anywhere but my warm bed.

I hate being sick. :madwife:

Back
Top Bottom