Are you ready for some Randooooooooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Blue Room said:

What an experience it was!! Boy did you miss out! :laugh: :wink: I think if it happened now it would go much differently and much better. Hopefully. :shifty:

We should have a Randooom party somewhere. :hmm: :shifty: A full night of awkwardness! :laugh: :wink:

new years eve :drool: :love: if all goes well with job #1 then I'm taking a trip that weekend. Not sure where yet but I'm going somewhere!

I'll just make sure I use the bathroom before you get there :sexywink:

Kariann said:

Chex Mix! The chex are airy and would possibly give some very good noise level crunching.

I have been described as being straight-forward by some! :laugh:

Ah, you have put some thought into it.................... :crack: :lol:

I have no idea what is going on in the U2 World. Why are they all over TV again? :reject:

Hi Schmeg :wave:

U2/Green Day are performing before tonights Monday Night Football game in New Orleans.

They are apparently going to sing: Beautiful Day and Wake Me Up When September Ends.

I'm not sure what time it starts though :hmm:

Hey there fah! :wave:

I knew Monday Night Football, although I could stand to never hear Wake Me Up When September Ends ever again in my life. :shifty: I'm guessing that's why they're on GMA and everything. Thanks! :)

I thought it was 8:30ish. Football on ANY night is BIG in this house. We will be watching regardless of the opening act! :lol:

"You need to call your cable provider and say, 'I want the NFL Network!'"
~Roomie #A
"I think I will! :angry:!"
~Roomie #B

Schmeg said:
I thought it was 8:30ish. Football on ANY night is BIG in this house. We will be watching regardless of the opening act! :lol:

"You need to call your cable provider and say, 'I want the NFL Network!'"
~Roomie #A
"I think I will! :angry:!"
~Roomie #B

I e-mailed Tony Kornheiser and asked what him what his favorite U2 song is. I'm such a :nerd: :reject:.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/mailbagESPN?event_id=12535

I think Kariann jinxed me at work today by talking about it on here this weekend. Things have been fairly quiet lately. Then today, Bugals and a toasted sandwich by my favorite co worker. Double whammy! :crack: :crack: :crack: :crazy:

Blue Room said:
I think Kariann jinxed me at work today by talking about it on here this weekend. Things have been fairly quiet lately. Then today, Bugals and a toasted sandwich by my favorite co worker. Double whammy! :crack: :crack: :crack: :crazy:

347%3C46734%7Ffp6%3Enu%3D3235%3E78%3A%3E6%3C4%3EWSNRCG%3D3232638975626nu0mrj

:wink:

Kariann said:

I'm guessing that apart from the performance in New Orleans for Music Rising that the appearances also are to coincide with release of the book this week.
Oh yeah, that makes sense.

About two seconds after the performance ended last night, my phone rang. I picked it up, said, "Hello?" and my greeting was...

"What the hell did he do with his hair?"

:lmao:

It was my uncle...he and my aunt were watching in a bar in Laguna Beach and as soon as it came on they thought of me and how much I like Bone-oh. :cute:

Back
Top Bottom