Are You a Morning or Night Person?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Are You a Morning or a Night Person?

• Morning person - I was born in the morning

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • Morning person - I was born in the evening

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • Morning person - I don’t know when I was born

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Night owl - I was born in the morning

Votes: 26 31.0%
  • Night owl - I was born in the evening

Votes: 25 29.8%
  • Night owl - I don’t know when I was born

Votes: 14 16.7%
  • Brindle dolphin underpants

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters
I was born in the evening and I am very much a night person.

Even when I'm dead tired, like today :yawn: I still starting waking up and getting energy at night. I love the peace of it, the calm.

Mornings suck.

I was born in the early afternoon, so I picked morning which isn't right.

I'm a night person all the way. Although now it seems to be developing into insomnia. :|

This night owl was born in the morning. I usally hit the bed @ 4am get up 10:30 then go to work @ 3pm. Everyone thinks I'm nuts but I love working evening shift. If I had to get up at 5am I'd have to kill somebody. I'm just a little bit grumpy if I'm up before 7am.

Night owl. I was born around 11am and here's my theory: 11am is the perfect time to be waking! (although I rarely even sleep past 9:30 on weekends)

Angela Harlem said:
Clearly I am the brindle underpants type. I was born at 5pm approx and am a night owl.

Mornings are broken.
:|

Same here! I was born in the afternoon...and maybe that's why sometimes I'm a morning person and sometimes Im a night person

Born at 12:14 pm which is neither morning nor evening. I like to be up early but I don't like to get up early, if that makes any sense. I've always been a night owl, otherwise.

I was born at 1:20 PM.

I'm an OWL. I hate the morning. I hate getting up early and I want to smash my alarm every single morning when it goes off. :madspit: I could easily stay up until 4 in the morning and sleep until noon. The only time I ever get up early is on the weekends in the summer to go walk around the lake before it gets too hot and crowed. Otherwise :down: on early rising!!!!

Schmeg said:

I like to be up early but I don't like to get up early, if that makes any sense. I've always been a night owl, otherwise.

yeah, that sums it up for me too. i don't like the getting up, but i do enjoy an early morning venture out, especially on a soon to be hot summer day.

me waking up early has to be voluntary, though. woe to the person who wakes me from my slumber. i am a fire-breathing dragon when someone wakes me up. once my roomie could smell smoke in our apartment around 6 a.m. and she was afraid to wake me up in case the building wasn't actually on fire.

Fascinating! I'm a night person (although I don't get to enjoy it due to 5:30am alarm clock for the job) and I was born in the morning. Well I was born at 12:30pm, which is pretty close to the morning. :wink:

I was born in the morning but I'm most defenitly a night owl. I do everything better at night. It's not such a good thing cause I have to get up at 6:30 AM and I can only sleep at 1:30/2:00. :|

Slooooooooooowly I am becoming more of a morning person. I love the quiet and stillness. I also seem to be more productive early in the day.
Who would have ever thought this would happen to me?:lol:

I was born at about 9pm, and I when I was younger was a night owl- if I had to be anywhere by 9am that was just torture. However now that I am older I am a morning person. Heaps of jobs doing fruit picking and doing markets where you have to be up anywhere from 3am to 5am, kinda makes one a bit of a morning person and I gotta say that I prefer it much more, you get so much more done with your day...

I am a night person. Only speak to me in the morning if you no longer wish to live:D Unless, ofcourse, I'm just coming in from a night out ...:wink:

Getting up early in the morning to me is totally&completely:

:angry: :grumpy: :barf: :yawn: :tsk: :yuck: :crazy: :sigh: :madspit:

I love staying up late&loathe having to get up, unless it's to go&get U2 tix!!!!

Night owl, born in the evening

I really did want to choose the brindle dolphin undies option though

beli said:
My cousin Roslyn has a theory that people born in the morning are morning people and people born in the evening are night owls. So to determine the accuracy of this ground breaking hypothesis........ :|
Doesn't apply to me.

on a completely unrelated topic, i would like to convey my frustration and boredom about right now. Monday's are such a drag !!!!

Back
Top Bottom