Are People on Some Message Boards Just Creepy and have no life?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
freebot said:
OMG hey dude, if you don't like me, just post somewhere else! Its all good. No need to troll me. Sorry i dont live up 2 ur image of what i should say or doo!!

I am so very sorry about the slighly sarcastic comment. Did not think you would take umbrage to such a pale remark.

You have my sincere apology!

I hope we r kool!

who said i didnt like ya? i just dont think youre 36 as your profile states.

anyway, lets get to know each other better. what happened on the last board that you now regret and drove you to leave?

I had a personal disagreement with someone that spillled over to the board where we met. I didnt leave, I just don't post there as often. And yes, 36 is not my precise age. No one should post their actual age online these days, with identity theft, but I assure you, it is not far off the mark!

Lets all hug
grumpyhug.gif

Chizip said:

who said i didnt like ya? i just dont think youre 36 as your profile states.

anyway, lets get to know each other better. what happened on the last board that you now regret and drove you to leave?

And the title of the thread, one of the first threads ever posted btw, gains more significance......:hmm:

freebot said:
I had a personal disagreement with someone that spillled over to the board where we met. I didnt leave, I just don't post there as often. And yes, 36 is not my precise age. No one should post their actual age online these days, with identity theft, but I assure you, it is not far off the mark!

good point.

i know all the credit card applications i fill out ask for your age and interference handle.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

good point.

i know all the credit card applications i fill out ask for your age and interference handle.
Sorry guys, the point of the thread was to ask if the place was drama free. I probably should have just watched and lurked for a while. Guess I will just post a little less and lurk a whole bunch more.

As long as that is okay!

freebot said:
Sorry guys, the point of the thread was to ask if the place was drama free. I probably should have just watched and lurked for a while. Guess I will just post a little less and lurk a whole bunch more.

As long as that is okay!

Nooooooo!!!

There's pretty much drama everywhere you go. It's impossible to have a board that is completely drama free. It's how you deal with it that's important.

I've been on several foruns, none of tthem have done such a weird topic like this...

I'm 16 and it's not of your bussiness... LOL...
Good to see fans of my age.

Re: .

themoska said:
I've been on several foruns, none of tthem have done such a weird topic like this...

I'm 15 and it's none of your businness!
:up:

Re: .

themoska said:

What thread are you trying to post in? Looks like you started a topic instead of hitting 'reply'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom