Are interference chicks hot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
did you just quote yourself and then respond to your own quote? :laugh:

well post some pics people; I'll give you my honest opinion :lol:

be nice

Russ-HS.color.gif

and be honest

how about a recent pic; one that isn't a high school yearbook photo from 10+ years ago :laugh:

I have a hard time believing that pic was taken in 99. It looks like it was taken in 1980, maybe even 75

they always told me i was behind the times in style

i guess they were right :huh:

lauren430 said:
did you just quote yourself and then respond to your own quote? :laugh:

admit it. you're attracted to my calm demeander, my handsome looks, and the charm that has your head swirling faster than a pubic hair down the bathtub drain.

well..........everything else, maybe, but I don't know about your handsome looks....:hmm: ...haven't seen a pic of you!! :laugh:

lauren430 said:
well..........everything else, maybe, but I don't know about your handsome looks....:hmm: ...haven't seen a pic of you!! :laugh:

may i kindly guide you by interlocked hands to the picture thread?

lauren430 said:
ahhhh the pic thread

i imagine by now you're thoroughly in love with me.

it's not the first time this has happened you know. it's frustrating how girls are always so attracted to my physical looks, but overlook my wonderful personality.

i'm a person! a REAL person with FEELINGS!

yes, I think I will have trouble sleeping tonight b/c I will be awake thinking about you.

you said that without any emoticons.

plus, i suspect a hint of sarcasm.

perhaps...and i don't mean to cause an uproar here - but are you eve attracted to me at all?!?!

so for the record, does one need emoticons to be sincere?

And also for the record, I really cannot tell what you look like in your picture. :wink:

lauren430 said:
so for the record, does one need emoticons to be sincere?

And also for the record, I really cannot tell what you look like in your picture. :wink:

must be the glare from the white pants

Blue Room said:
Pfft, I have seen pictures of all the females that have replied to this thread and YES you all meet the criteria!! :sexywink:
why do you think i haven't replied?

everyone knows that isn't really chizip. he just went and googled "stud" and posted the first result. :drool:

KhanadaRhodes said:

why do you think i haven't replied?

everyone knows that isn't really chizip. he just went and googled "stud" and posted the first result. :drool:

i know, i wish i was that studly :(

Back
Top Bottom