Arcade Fire Neon Bible Tour Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, SOMEBODY was up late last night. :wink:

I don't remember if there was a song between Headlights and Wake Up. I don't think so ... but I'm still kind of tired, so my brain isn't quite properly functioning yet. (oh, and I found my way out of the U-District just fine - whew!)

I think I liked this concert better than the Portland show, if only because I had more room to flail and jump around to the music. That's always a good thing.

ARCADE FIRE WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Too excited about the show to fall asleep anytime reasonable -- nice thing about setting my own schedule is I could sleep in this morning a bit!

And I'm happy to report that most of my hearing has returned. <wink>

i saw the hollywood bowl show last week. arcade fire was great as usual, though the last two times i saw them i was at or near the front, so being halfway back in a ginormous venue, the energy level was considerably less for me. still, the bowl is quite lovely and the sound was excellent; it's nice to see a show in a large venue that was designed for music and not for sports. and i showed up early and caught soundcheck. wicked!

i was especially impressed with lcd soundsystem, who i had not seen before. they sounded fantastic. i would love to see them again in more ideal conditions i.e. a small club packed with people dancing like idiots

Finally!! Arcade Fire are coming to Australia with the BDO!!! Oh baby...

Lets hope for some sideshows...

corianderstem said:
I still don't know what that is. Oh well. :lol:

It's a traveling music festival featuring bands such as: Rage Against the Machine, Bjork, Grinspoon, Arcade Fire, Hilltop Hoods, Billy Bragg, Paul Kelly, LCD Soundsystem, Sarah Blasko, Faker, Midnight Juggernauts, Dizzee Rascal, Something With Numbers, Battles, Cut Off Your Hands.

bono_man said:
Finally!! Arcade Fire are coming to Australia with the BDO!!! Oh baby...

Lets hope for some sideshows...
Hear, hear. I hate the BDO. I hope Billy Bragg does some side shows as well, though I've got a feeling I'm gonna have to fly to the east coast for both...:mad:

I am headed to Columbus on Friday night...I am a little afraid of the fact that the Blue Jackets have their opening night going on next door.

Did anyone check out the site?

It's a slightly scary and really cool interactive video thing for Neon Bible.

I've been playing with it for like an hour. :reject:

Not sure of the date (or on sale date), but for any Australians in here, aside from the BDO, they are definitely doing at least one gig in Sydney at the Enmore Theatre.

Earnie Shavers said:
Not sure of the date (or on sale date), but for any Australians in here, aside from the BDO, they are definitely doing at least one gig in Sydney at the Enmore Theatre.

What are the chances of A Melbourne date do you think?...We're on the right cost...which helps :wink:

Arcade Fire Rocks With Springsteen In Ottawa
The Arcade Fire

October 15, 2007, 12:00 AM ET
Jason MacNeil, Toronto

The Arcade Fire made a surprise appearance during the encore of Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band's show last night (Oct. 14) at Ottawa's Scotiabank Place, playing on one of the latter's songs as well as one of its own.

The collaboration began on "State Trooper," its first airing on the tour so far and first E Street Band performance since 1984, according to Springsteen's Web site. Springsteen then yielded the spotlight to the Arcade Fire, who, with E Street assistance, played its song "Keep the Car Running" from this year's acclaimed "Neon Bible."

Back
Top Bottom