Arcade Fire, a.k.a. The Reflektors.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tickets go on sale to the general public on Thursday, 10/17 at 10 AM EST.
Presale starts Wednesday, October 16 at 10 AM EST:

18 October - New York - Meserole
19 October - New York - Meserole
23 October - Miami - Mekka Nightclub
24 October - Miami - Little Haiti Culture Center"

Plus on the rooftop of Capitol Records on Oct 29th in LA

Got my code... Will be easier to get SOMETHING on the full blown tour than it will be for the shows this weekend, so it will be worth it for me to blow the code now if it gets me in. (Of course, I am IN Brooklyn, so...) Am glad they are doing the ticket thing rather than the waiting in line.

Do you have to be a member of their fan club or site for presale opportunities? Not looking into these upcoming shows myself, but just wondering for future reference.

Notice the code says it'll work once the entire god damn tour and that's it. That's garbage.

Gotta try and get a ticket for their weekend shows. No presale for me, alas.

I'm in for the Saturday show! (Couldn't try for Friday because I am going to Pearl Jam then) Plus I tried on some old dresses I had that I couldn't fit into anymore, and they fit! So I am good with the dress code now too. :D

299 Meserole??

Wow... that's literally just a warehouse in the middle of nowhere. I can see it from my window actually.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
299 Meserole??

Wow... that's literally just a warehouse in the middle of nowhere. I can see it from my window actually.

Do you store all your stolen vehicles there?

299 Meserole??

Yeah, was looking at it on Google Maps, although it seems to be a popular street for really good graffiti art. Looks like the building itself has been serving as an art exhibition space although I'm not sure it's been very active...

299Meserole

I had a dream once about going to see U2 in this weird small place, popping up in different rooms, this place kind of reminds me of it!

11 November - Vaduz - Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein

Regardless of how this album turns out, the title track is one of my favorite songs of the year, if not my favorite song of the year.

I hope everyone pretends in private if it does leak, as I don't want to hear it*.

*Not just a minor threat

Back
Top Bottom