Arcade Fire, a.k.a. The Reflektors.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't see Regine without thinking about that time Impy called her a wolverine. Thanks for that, Impy

HAHAHAHA elfa are you still watching? Did you hear the jingle for that personal injury lawyer?

That was pretty awesome. Pretty hyped for the album now.

Loved the "space station" U2 mocking.

That was, interesting.

All told, we got Reflektor + 5 other new songs, so that's like half the album. Anyone know what the songs were?

Obvs Here Comes the Night Time was the first song played on the special. And the last one (which I really dug) I'm guessing was Normal Person. Afterlife I think was another, maybe also You Already Know.

Kinda excited about this now. I can't say it will be any good, but at least they are attempting something different.

Also, loved the jabs at Mumford & Sons.

I just found a link. Sounds good so far. I like the direction they're going in.

Uh, that totally ruled. "Normal Person" is the hot summer jam of 2013, gaddam. Also really dug what I think was "We Exist."

Uh, that totally ruled. "Normal Person" is the hot summer jam of 2013, gaddam. Also really dug what I think was "We Exist."

Yes! I'm going to listen to these one last time and then wait for the release, but these songs sound great. If the rest of the album is on par with these..... :drool:

Improved sound quality really helped me to like We Exist much more. Here comes the night time feels less repetitive. Normal Person sounds almost like Huey Lewis and The Guess Who in a good way.

Except it's fall.

N9XsHTL.jpg

I liked all the songs quite a bit, really looking forward to the album. Should be an enjoyable listen.

Back
Top Bottom