APPRECIATE what I just did

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nope. same thread, different hell.

my neighbor told me last night to be careful because his dog was bit by a rattlesnake a couple days ago.

rattlesnakes. in my backyard. :huh:

here's a question for you.

last night i went to our local market to pick up some chicken. well, apparently, the butcher must have been hungover or something because he marked all the packages of boneless, skinless chicken breasts as chicken leg hindquarters which made them about $1.50 per package instead of around $7.00 per package like they normally are.

needless to say, i bought eight packages (the entire stock) and the checker never noticed the difference.

the question is: did i steal chicken from the market?

nope

stores are required to sell things as they are marked.

i bought a 32 inch tv a few years ago for 349.00 because it was marked incorrectly

Yeah, the stores are bound by the labeled price -

In MI, if something is stickered, say $5.00 and the scanner reads it as $6 - the store has to give you the difference (here $1) PLUS ten times the difference up to $5 (so it would be an extra $5 back). I always check my receipts carefully :D

i'm sure i just saw salome post.

:huh:

U2SavesTheWorld said:
i want to go to vegas

:sad:

do not get me started, mk.

name the day and we're there. but this time for more than like .000002367% of an hour. a couple of days at least, so we can chill at the pool or go to a spa or something.

and drink.

:hyper:

and then drink more.

lmao, remember when you told me you almost got us tickets to cirque du soleil

thissucks volume 2.0 is fast approaching, you know.

:laugh:

the thread

bg guess what im doing right now?

ok, let me rephrase;

guess what im listening to right now on my IPOD (I HAVE AN IPOD WORSHIP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)?

my birthday's in october. someone PM'd me about having a gathering in vegas in october but i haven't heard anything else since then.

where are you staying, 78?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom