appreciate this already

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoneyAlways said:

I was in the center row of tables about half way back.

I was in the group of round bar tables up on that platform by the video games and stuff. Directly on the left if you walked in from the street (as opposed to the hotel).

:angry:

I was in such a good mood after the show that I thought it would be a GREAT idea to buy 7 buckets of beer (all at once) for me and my friends.

$182.00 (before tip) later....

:happy:

You'd think my company would actually give us a bonus since they made really good money this year. Noooooooo, we get a holiday party. At this holiday party, there's lots of food. There's also shrimp and we are only allowed TWO pieces. :happy:

haha, a coworker of mine is looking to relocate within the district and a position just opened yesterday in the exact city she'd like to relocate to! SO, if all goes well, she will slide into a new postion and i will slide into her old one! (it's better than mine.)

then i can mooooooove. i think next year is gonna rock.

I am accepting suggestions for a new minotaur. I am officially too lazy to load a lame pic from my own camera.

:|

I saw an Oprah rerun the other day and they were discussing pubic hair while trying REALLY hard not to say "pubic hair" :wink:

Here ya go blos........your new minotaur:

minotaur.gif

Back
Top Bottom