appreciate this already

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zoney! said:

Thanks for posting Sarah...and WELCOME to Interference.com most important thread.

In fact, you do NOT need to be a Premium member. But, some would say...the $12 sure does help you post new threads.

Before you start posting new threads, or racing to get a premium membership...you can send away for "Zoney's Sure Fire Way to Post GREAT Threads that will make you the center of attention" - it's only 11.99USD (a savings of one penny over premium membership...and a WAY better way to throw away 12 bucks).

Any interest? I can send you some info! :hyper:

:laugh: but how do I actually START a thread???

(btw I'm 13 and I've been a lurker for a while
:wink:)

why and how was this person ignored? how can you tell? and why would they have been ignored? (drunk, so sorry if this question is irrelevant)

snowbunny00774 said:
why and how was this person ignored? how can you tell? and why would they have been ignored? (drunk, so sorry if this question is irrelevant)

:huh:

U2SavesTheWorld posted the answer and then she asked it again. No big deal.

I don't know ...

The break up wasn't one of those "I hate you and never want to see you again" kind of break up. The timing was just wrong for him to be in a relationship and that ws sad (I think for both of us).

We still get along really well, but last night, the kiss was the first time that he gave me any indication that these dinners weren't a "lets be friends" dinners.

I think he and I need to talk. I think he's really trying to change some of the things that led to us ending things.

bev it is ... the boss says so.

I am not sure what I want. I can admit that I do miss him -- hell, I was falling in love with him. He does have a good heart and is very sweet.

But ... as I said in my zc thread, i find that couples who break up do so for very good reasons and that things rarely change enough for thins to work out. I am not saying that every couple who gets back together will fail -- sure it can work out -- but in my experience it usually doesn't.

My fear is that things look good now and that he's trying his best to change things now, but he'll slip back into old patterns and we'll be back where we were before the break up.

So, bottom line is I am torn. If things have really, really changed, it would be a good thing ... like "this could be a serious relationship" kind of good.

My ex and I broke up about 3 years ago.....there was no love-loss, it was a situation where he was in another state and I was where I am....I wasn't going to move there, he wasn't going to move here.

We had been together for over 5 years....could we get back together now? No. In hindsight, we were not meant to be together.

However, there are two ex-boyfriends from the past that I could see myself getting back together with....the situation wasn't right for us at the time but I could see myself with either of them at this point and I think it COULD work.

Could you try casually dating him now to see what happens? Obviously, I think the best thing is total communication....I'd tell him what your fears are, etc.
There is a good chance he might feel the same way and you could work through it together.

:angry:

There you are dammit.

I wanted to tell you that I was at Jaques before and after the show in STL.

Are you fucking kidding me that we were probably 2 feet from each other and didn't know it?

Back
Top Bottom