APPRECIATE and step it up, WHA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my weekend:

friday evening. stocked up on snacks, pizza, and video rentals. surrendered entire dowstairs of my home to gaggle of teenage girls. baracaded myself in my room against giggling throng and watched the ringer.

saturday evening. took gaggle of girls to the mall and let my daughter shop alone with my money for the first time. went happily from eight hours in a library to two hours in a book store. brought gaggle back to my house for a barbeque. cringed as my backyard turned to mud as water fight broke out. watched the ringer again.

sunday. forcibly removed mass of teenagers from my house, assuring them that this summer, as all summers are, is going to be a long one. watched the simple life.

:huh:

nothing yet. she dropped a hint yesterday that hopefully i didn't completely misread but apparently, whoever it is, has to wait for the official call.

it's so fucking dumb.

but like i said, maybe i completely misunderstood her.

at this point, i feel like i just want to get it so that I'M the one who got it.

you know?

the hint was (i believe) regarding the position i am holding now and the fact that it's one of the last of its kind in the district because they've actually done away with it. i think she's afraid of losing it.

she said she spoke with her boss about how the decision that was made (as far as filling the new position) is "going to effect what happens in our branch" then she said her boss told her to "just put it through and see what happens" which sounded to me like she's going to push to fill a certain (my?) vacant position instead of just letting it dissolve.

:nerd:

the decision has already been made. she said she knew right away.

i did see your journal, mk.

jessica alba is my celebrity girl crush. she's just so damn cute, even if she is a hag bitch. she's from the same area where i grew up. two cities over or so. i'm gonna go post pics of her in your journal now.

and so are 4 of my friends who were born in itallia for whom english is a second language...at best.

like their parents barely speak english...only itallian adn they all say ciao like chow

there would probably also be some AWESOME pictures of you snarling at the paparazzi in the tabloids and people would start PM'ing us and posting in this thread.

oh, i KNOW!!!!!

my last boss can eat shit. she used to spontaneously abuse me for sport.

SO FUN to be the winner.

That thread is funny. :cute:

New jobs call for booze! :hyper:

I think i'm going to buy one of those hanging flower pots to put out on my back porch. But then i'd have to remember to water it. :hmm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom