APPRECIATE and step it up, WHA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it's expensive enough.

i mean, it's just not true to say that airfare hasn't changed AT ALL. if that were true, why, for example did my father just pay $400 to get from syracuse to las vegas when last year he only paid $200?

you cannot deny that the prices fluctuate all the time.

maybe she just meant that RIGHT NOW its expensive.

now stop making me use words like fluctuate in my posts :angry:

WildHoneyAlways said:
Hey! I wasn't the one who bitched about airfare first! :angry:

EXACTLY? I have NO idea why you have been implicated!

INNOCENT! INNNNOCENT!

See, if it weren't for those damn car builders who spend WAAAAY too much making expensive cars in Detroit, they may have some decent inexpensive ground transport to take you from the airport to Comerica.

:huh:

cartman.jpg

screw you guys

i'm goin' home

omch ok i'm all dressed and ready.

i have about 20 minutes to kill so i'm just sitting here trying to look like yeah, i wear shoes like this all the time on my day off.

i'm nervous but trying to psych myself up to be excited. i'm trying to channel that energy into being the spunkiest most ambitious moron of a librarian i can be without being completely annoying.

:nerd:

i'm sure.

LAYME QUESTION OF THE DAY:

Should I bother spending money on a U2 iPod video thing, or should I just not and buy like a plain non-video iPod thing...like a 4G Nano?

If I was going to give into the Man and buy one I'd get the new U2 one.

Since I'm not giving into the Man anytime soon I suggest you get the U2 one and I can live vicariously through you.

bono has become the man

update: we now enter phase two.

where i go crazy wondering if i sold myself enough.

supposedly they'll "let me know" within a week, but you know how these things go. i work in the building. i'll hear something way sooner than that.

for now, tonight, we drink beer, and we wait.

zoney! said:
LAYME QUESTION OF THE DAY:

Should I bother spending money on a U2 iPod video thing, or should I just not and buy like a plain non-video iPod thing...like a 4G Nano?

Get it if you only want to put like, 4 songs on it.

Re: bono has become the man

bonosgirl84 said:
update: we now enter phase two.

where i go crazy wondering if i sold myself enough.

supposedly they'll "let me know" within a week, but you know how these things go. i work in the building. i'll hear something way sooner than that.

for now, tonight, we drink beer, and we wait.

:hyper:

I'll have a beer with you bg.

I just went and bought trash can uno.

I should take pictures of it.

:shifty:

oooooh, it gets me right in the heart every time.

:heart:

i was off yesterday, so not yet. i was going to call one of my co-workers but i'm always so worried about being annoying that i chose not to. i go to work at nine today and my boss will be there. she was one of the interviewers.

i couldn't sleep at all last night. i was laying there just cringing over all the things that i could have said. but the good part, i guess, is that i'm not worried about something i did say, but something i didn't say.

does that make sense?

i mean, i didn't say anything assy.

fuck. this is killing me.

oh, wha, you have to.

they are amazing films. in the first one they meet on a train and they get off in vienna together and just walk round all night talking and having these amazing experiences with local people. in the end they agree to meet back at the same platform in six months (they choose not to exchange phone numbers or addresses or emails). then it just ends and we never know.

nine years later (just a couple years ago) they made a sequel called before sunset and it's supposed to be nine years later and we get to find out what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom