Apples, Switzerland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I discovered I could do a surprising amount of reading on a 17 minute tram ride.

I hope your university has free lunchtime concerts one day of the week. My Tuesday afternoons vanished into those ...

I don't think so. We do however have a day in second semester where all class is cancelled and we all go on ferris wheels, fuck indiscriminately, get pissed and listen to bands all day.

This is for Daniel when he gets back:

Sampras, goddamn! Lost my first eight straight points against him. That bastard's fast, and it doesn't help he's on grass. Eventually clawed my own back and lost the first set 4-6, which is better than I can say for my first set against Borg! Maybe there's hope. Hell, I almost had him at 5-5 before he fired off a couple of nasty aces.

How are you faring against him?

Well hey, 6-4 6-2 6-4 in my first match against Sampras. Much better than I expected to do. If I can just hold my own serve more, I may have a chance against this guy.

... "outside"?

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this foreign word. Is it French?

I beat sampras 3rd try. too easy!

I'm winning some games really easily, but I just haven't had the consistency to take a set yet. Plus I'm shit at playing on grass. When I don't have a good set, he's brutal.

Hey Daniel (and maybe Liam?), are you ready for another day of Obvious Result Cricket? :happy:

Holy shit, the Windies finally held a catch, Watson goes for 51 off 51.

And Charlotte, I wish I could style my hair like SW. :(

See, as much as I wish my hair were something other than useless curls, I can't be fucked with ... effort.

Back
Top Bottom