Apologizinginadvance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
Myspacebarislostitsfunctionality,thereforeIcannotmakespacesexceptbycopyingandpastingthem,likeso There! amazing! however as fun as typing ctrl+v after each word is, it'sreallynotworthalltheeffort.so...hopefullytheproblemwillgoawaysoon.

taaa.

that.pereiod.thing.is.a.good.idea.should.have.thought.of.it.myself

thank goodness i'm at a university with 49 computers in its lounge.

i love that not one of them has friggin msn on there.

*hate*

Skeek, have you tried turning your keyboard upside down and shaking it?

I thought my space bar was broke once. I just turned the keyboard upside down and shook it. Apparently it was just a crumb or something stuck under it. It didn't come out, but whatever it was moved, and now my space bar works.

once I knocked over a full glass of chocolate milk into the keyboard. Several of the keys stopped working immediately and within a few hours about 2/3 had stopped working. :reject:

just.buy.a.new.keyboard.they're.really.cheap ;)

One time our keyboard was up the left like that

so we bought a "silent" one but the keys still clack and one day I dropped part of a biscuit into them :uhoh:

SkeeK said:
Myspacebarislostitsfunctionality,thereforeIcannotmakespacesexceptbycopyingandpastingthem,likeso There! amazing! however as fun as typing ctrl+v after each word is, it'sreallynotworthalltheeffort.so...hopefullytheproblemwillgoawaysoon.

taaa.

freaky skeeky

aawww poor thing. :hug:

ABEL said:
Skeek, have you tried turning your keyboard upside down and shaking it?

I thought my space bar was broke once. I just turned the keyboard upside down and shook it. Apparently it was just a crumb or something stuck under it. It didn't come out, but whatever it was moved, and now my space bar works.

You are a fucking riot sometimes ABEL. I don't even think you know how you make me laugh sometimes. :lol:

yeah there was lots of crumbs in there... now it works much better. thank you for the outpouring of condolences, I never coulda made it without ya

Back
Top Bottom