ANZAC Cove, Turkey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao:
our neighbour, who was our best man, was working with me as well and became really friendly with the new guy. Best man now has custody of his baby so isnt' there anymore but has taken it upon himself to be my protector from the evil new guy.

:crack:

you will find that many of your mutual friends will side with him and treat you like a whore. this is a sad fact .

the best man at our wedding sided with him and hasnt spoken to me in 8 years.

but then you realise eh fuck em , they cant have been that good a friend in the first place.

:crack:

you will find that many of your mutual friends will side with him and treat you like a whore. this is a sad fact .

the best man at our wedding sided with him and hasnt spoken to me in 8 years.

but then you realise eh fuck em , they cant have been that good a friend in the first place.

pretty much yeah. Hell, if they ever find out what's really been happening then I deserve to be treated like a whore. :reject:

Is it cold at Readings? I know that it's usually freezing at Village. :hmm:

pretty much yeah. Hell, if they ever find out what's really been happening then I deserve to be treated like a whore. :reject:

Is it cold at Readings? I know that it's usually freezing at Village. :hmm:

yep usually cold . fucking cold out this way anyway . and awful wind.

as for being treated like a whore- well , you just get to that point in a marriage where self preservation becomes more important and if bloke has their head so far up their arse they cant see whats happening then they lose you . their mates dont understand that though .

dear god can i ask what your mum thinks?

yep usually cold . fucking cold out this way anyway . and awful wind.

as for being treated like a whore- well , you just get to that point in a marriage where self preservation becomes more important and if bloke has their head so far up their arse they cant see whats happening then they lose you . their mates dont understand that though .

dear god can i ask what your mum thinks?

she doesn't know :shh: The folks will be fine though. They barely see him and when he does come around he's usually really polite but really quiet and withdrawn. Mum and Dad take everything in their stride which is fantastic. They won't pick sides, didn't with my sisters husband.

she doesn't know :shh: The folks will be fine though. They barely see him and when he does come around he's usually really polite but really quiet and withdrawn. Mum and Dad take everything in their stride which is fantastic. They won't pick sides, didn't with my sisters husband.

good. sometimes they get more wound up and emotional than the people in the breakup .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom