ANZAC Cove, Turkey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh, I just got off work, which is strange, seeingshow I called off tonight. Oh well, thank heavens that was my last day there

kinda weird yeah. He's at work til five and I'm going to the movies at four thirty so we won't see each other much tonight. Then I think he works the next two nights.

I'll do your stats assignment!:wave: You may get a really reallly bad mark though

kinda weird yeah. He's at work til five and I'm going to the movies at four thirty so we won't see each other much tonight. Then I think he works the next two nights.

I'll do your stats assignment!:wave: You may get a really reallly bad mark though

so who's actually moving out?

:scratch: Anyone know how to get Normal Distribution output in Excel?

At least it's all out in the open now, Cin. I mean, I guess it'll be tough for a while, but it sounds like you've done the right thing.

so who's actually moving out?

Well I stayed away last night but I think he wants to go which is fine by me. For the very short term he wants to stay in the spare room, which again is fine. There's a telly and playstation and stuff so it'll be easy to keep away from each other.

I really need to eat lunch. My tum is making odd noises :ohmy:

Well I stayed away last night but I think he wants to go which is fine by me. For the very short term he wants to stay in the spare room, which again is fine. There's a telly and playstation and stuff so it'll be easy to keep away from each other.

I really need to eat lunch. My tum is making odd noises :ohmy:

hmmmmmmmmmmm...........

well i hope it gets easier hun . :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom