Anyone watching Meerkat Manor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i was sent a preview disc and it ended when one of the babies was in danger :(

I haven't seen any of the regular episodes. Did the baby make it back to the burrow?

I would be if someone had called to sign up for cable TV BEFORE we moved into the new house :mad: Hopefully they have a marathon of re-runs.

redkat said:
i was sent a preview disc and it ended when one of the babies was in danger :(

I haven't seen any of the regular episodes. Did the baby make it back to the burrow?

no, the baby did not make it back :( I was in tears.........:sad:
Youssarian:mad:

Courageous little Shakespeare wasn't in the episode and I want to know how he is doing

I finally got to watch last nights episode

I, too, felt so bad for Mozart :( watching Flower beat her up was hard.

Tosca finding and cuddling up with the pup, Sophia :awwww:

Shakespeare on alert and seeing the Lazuli coming home first :up: vicious battle, though. The pups scared and all huddled together while waiting to see which family would win was my "I want to reach through the screen and keep them safe moment" :coocoo:

:completelyaddicted:

3477365%3A8%7Ffp3%3Enu%3D3235%3E78%3A%3E6%3C4%3EWSNRCG%3D32325685%3B%3A92%3Anu0mrj

Shakespeare :heart:

Doozer61 said:
tonight Caron and I were at Costco waiting for a friend. As we were both standing there scanning the parking lot, Caron leaned over and said "I feel like a meerkat"! :lol:
:giggle:

Allow me to be the first to say NOOOOOOOOOO!

plus I loved the music they played when Cassanova entered the picture :giggle:

Next season............:hyper: can't wait!

I betchya they axe this show. Don't like Mike Goldman much but I got quite emotional when that little Meerkat got stolen by the teenages. :sad: Luckily he was found. :) But poor Shakespeare...I felt so sorry for him...:(

Back
Top Bottom