Anyone watching Meerkat Manor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh god, i hope they don't axe it - i just watched it now, recorded it the other night - and i am hooked. I've just been bawling my eyes out watching poor little Shakespear struggle back to the burrow. I am SUCH a big sook when it comes to animals! :sad: I'm going to be away this sunday, so i'm desperately trying to find somewhere to download the next episode from - i have to know what happens. I've had a 'thing' about meerkats for years - i just love them!!

I had taped the last few episodes and then one night fell asleep with the remote in bed (yes, Doozer, in bed :wink: ), rolled over and must have hit the record button :banghead:. Bye, Bye, meerkats :sad: hello, paid programming :mad:
I am hoping that they do a meerkat second season marathon before Friday so I can catch up.

UberBeaver said:
All ready? And no explanation of Shakespeare? It's like they just dropped him.

So, nobody really knows what happened to him???? :sad: I missed the episode with the big fight and when the new season started they didn't even mentioned him...

I miss Shakespeare!!!! :scream:

The tried to replace him w/ Mitch, I think. But it's like when they replace an actor on a show with a different actor and everyone acts like nothing happened.

I think there was one mention of Shakespeare early on, and then nothing.

They are so cute & their personalities. :) Which one is the little slutty one-Mozart? We saw meerkats @ Animal Kingdom--they were sitting kind of almost cross legged position meditating in the sun.

There is a Meerkat Manor Marathon on Friday :up:
I can catch up :hyper:

Newspaper said that it will be back for the summer of 2007

nice article.
I was reading last night in the forums that they found and buried her. January 27 was the date I heard that she died. I just keep seeing her little puffed up snake bitten face. I loved the way she took axel in ~ just accepted him.
Little Liz crawling out of the burrow :cute: Flowers legacy goes on and on.

Orangutan Island????????? Ummmmmm no.

yeah, we just went to the Animal Planet site and saw a cool tribute as well. I can't believe all the stuff on youtube. we cried watching the one with Over the Rainbow by the Hawaiian singer.

Back
Top Bottom