Anyone looking forward to the "Phantom of the Opera" movie?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2@NYC

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I loved the musical, so I guess I am looking forward to the movie as well...

Too bad that Joel Schumacher (famous for butchering the 'Batman' series) is directing it...

Yes
It starts here next week I think, I'm going to see it with a friend
:up:

I have seen the previews all day for this......Getting more and more excited each time:hyper:

I can't wait to see this!
I hope it would be as good as it is on Broadway

Bonochick said:
I keep misreading this title as Phantom Of The Oprah. :mad:

:lol: i just started cracking up in the middle of class when i read that. :lmao:

yeah i posted a thread about it awhile ago. my parents and i are psyched!! we got goosebumps just watching the previews. :up:

:up: this comes out on friday I think here, so will go and see it on saturday

I saw the show in london - I had front row seats and literally had to duck when the chandelier came down :up::up::up:

I hope they've done it justice. I saw an interview with Andrew Lloyd Webber at the london premier, and he was pretty excited about it, which bodes well....

U2@NYC said:
I loved the musical, so I guess I am looking forward to the movie as well...

Too bad that Joel Schumacher (famous for butchering the 'Batman' series) is directing it...

Just know that ALW wanted Joel Schumacher to direct this film. He liked Joel after he saw the Lost Boys.

Go figure!

I'm looking forward to the movie. Hopefully, it'll be good. Also, Minnie Driver is in it!

I do think it's the sign of the coming apocalypse when "Fat Albert" not only beats out "Phantom," but Scorcese and Anderson...

Oh humanity, you deserve to die.

Back
Top Bottom