Anyone like the Sopranos?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LizardU2

The Fly
Hey, I'm addicted to this show, I was wondering if anyone else watches it. Ralphie is my favorite character, cause he's such a sleezbag, he has no redeming qualties at all....

I also think Christopher is so hot....:drool: :drool: :drool:

Its such a good show, I think they're saying that there's only gonna be like 1-2 more seasons left. My dad (who watches it with me) said that they only planned for like 5 seasons... I'm gonna miss it when it goes... I'm asking for the previous seasons for x-mas... *crosses fingers*

So just curious if there's any other fans out there.:wave:

I started watching it this year, cause my school get's HBO. Really love it. I'm having a Soprano party over winter break. I'm going to rent the first three seaons and catch up.

Christopher needs smacked upside the head. What is he thinking?

Ralphie needs to be put out of my misery.

Tony pissed me off in today's episode. But I typically like him.

Should we take bets as to how long before Carmela and Furio jump each other?

I just started watching this season...now I'm completely hooked. I want to by the first 2 seasons on DVD but right now they're too expensive.

I :heart: this show....

Although I missed it last night.....fell asleep at 8 pm :reject:

but I do catch it on wednesdays.

I got the first two seasons on DVD....the first season, I actually picked up for like $25, because the person at best buy put the wrong label on it, and they had to sell it to me for $25 :D

and the second season I got as a gift for Christmas.

Is Chrissie's girlfriend still snitching?

Hello,

Dutch television just started a rerun of the first season 2 weeks ago. The first time it wasn't that succesful (other channel, with commercials and late in the evening). Now it's being shown on a channel without commercials I'm watching it (also because I could start with episode 1 and not fall in the middle of the season). Anyway, I think it's great (only seen 2 episodes until now). Great characters and funny humour.

"Just when I thought I got out, they pulled me back in!" Vinnie(? the character played by Steve van Zandt) impersonating the Godfather.

C ya!

Marty (note to self: set VCR to record it again tonight)

Best show on TV. I've watched it from the beginning and I never get tired of it. Great writing and excellent acting.

I have Seasons 1 and 2 on DVD, now I'm hoping to get the 3rd one as a birthday or Chritsmas gift (I think I dropped enough hints to family and friends).

madonna's child said:

Should we take bets as to how long before Carmela and Furio jump each other?

OMG I know... I can't wait to see what happens... I know Tony's gonna get angry if something happens and he finds out... and not that I condone cheating, but if he can do it why can't she? I can't *wait* for next weeks episode!!!

Back
Top Bottom