Anyone know of Ingrid Michaelson?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life

Her song, 'The Way I Am' is being used by some commercial - I don't remember what for but it's on all the time. "I-I-I-I Lo-o-o-ove the way you call me baby..'

I haven't heard anything else of hers but I enjoy this song.

namkcuR said:

Her song, 'The Way I Am' is being used by some commercial - I don't remember what for but it's on all the time. "I-I-I-I Lo-o-o-ove the way you call me baby..'

I haven't heard anything else of hers but I enjoy this song.

Well, that answered a question I had -- I'd heard that commercial a few times and given the Feist commercial and thread, had wondered if it was a jingle (which is what both this one and Feist's sounded like to me when I heard them) or if it was a real song that just sounds like a jingle. :)

You know I would never have thought to check into them further because to me they sound as if they were made for the commercial. Maybe my age is showing because it does seem that much of the music used in commercials now are real songs whereas when I was growing up that was rare.

her stuff is great. Check out her myspace page(just add her name to the end of myspace.com/

Then check out william fitzsimmons' page. The two tour together a lot and his stuff is incredible as well.

Back
Top Bottom