Anyone have any old Super Nintendo games they'd be willing to sell?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UnforgettableLemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Final Fantasy games, Metroid, Super Punchout, any old Wrestling games, or just about anything else?

------------------
"Shame on you! Ugly baby judges you!"

Ever hear of emulation?

do a search.

you'll find what you need, and more.

nothing like playing Super Mario World on your computer
wink.gif

I have a bunch of stuff on my PC... but I'm a collector. I like STUFF.
wink.gif

------------------

Originally posted by UnforgettableLemon:
Final Fantasy games

I unfortunately don't have any to sell, but I just wanted to add that I am a big FF fan.
biggrin.gif
Fantastic RPG series.

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Kinda sad to say but I believe my SNES may be my most prized posession next to a couple U2 cds. Try Half.com or eBay, they always have games and systems for extremely cheap. The only problem is if the game is ruined, unlike a store, you'll have a lot harder of a time returning it/them.

PS: Final Fantasy 2+3 were masterpieces!

Hows about ChronoTrigger?

I liked the game, but not nearly as much as others do. Ive always thought FF3 was rediculously superior to it. (FF3 = Best RPG EVER)

[This message has been edited by UCLAforU2 (edited 04-02-2002).]

Uh oh, UCLAforU2, you may have started up the infamous and long-standing "FF3 vs. CT" debate. Nooooooo!

Oh, and:

CT = Best Console RPG Ever
wink.gif

Originally posted by Squid:
Uh oh, UCLAforU2, you may have started up the infamous and long-standing "FF3 vs. CT" debate. Nooooooo!

Oh, and:

CT = Best Console RPG Ever
wink.gif

Aww yeah, my kinda topic here!! Yeah I have a bunch of olden Nintendo stuff: NES and SNES games, but you see I'm a collector as well.
wink.gif

CT is a great RPG but I must argue FF7 into this discussion. Never have I cried over a game the way I did for FF7.
smile.gif
Oh and has anyone played CC? Its a challenge to CT.

[This message has been edited by PrincessBadgirl (edited 04-03-2002).]

I dont care, even if I do have them emulated, Id still like to have my own copies of Megaman X, X2, and X3... Fortunately I own Super Metroid, quite possibly the single best video game of its time
tongue.gif
and yes that is my opinion and yes I am forcing it upon all of you.

The games I have now (I got one off of Ebay and it came with a bunch, plus I bought a few)

Super Mario World
Legend of Zelda
Castlevania 4
Street Fighter 2 Turbo
Mortal Kombat
Mortal Kombat 2
Mortal Kombat 3
Mega Man X
Paperboy 2
Jurassic Park
Jurassic Park: The Chaos Continues
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Donkey Kong Country
Star Fox
Out of this World
Mario Kart
Alien 3

My friend at work is going to give me his old copy of Final Fantasy 3 when his sister goes to New Jersey. Also, I have Chrono Trigger on PSX, but I may buy it anyway just to have it. My cousin bought my old SNES, and I'm going to try to buy the Star Wars games, and EARTHBOUND (IMO the best RPG) from her again. Oh yeah, and Mario RPG

------------------

Damn UFLemon, you an I need to talk more, hehe! I love Earthbound! I remember it getting lots of complaints for having the graphics of an 8-bit on a 16-bit system. What do you think of Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. imo, that's the best game for snes.

I never played ff7 or Chrono Trigger completely, but I enjoyed playing the brief parts that I did. Ever play Secret of Evermore? The US spinoff of Secret of Mana? I thought it was a wonderful game.

One last thing, some of these games had awesome soundtracks. I don't own any official ones, but I have several burnt (full) one's I've compiled, like FF3(VI), Secret of Mana, and parts of Super Metroid and Secret of Evermore. Check this link, it my favorite place for video game music:

http://remix.overclocked.org/

i only have the old nintendo. i'm upset cuz i loved the legend of zelda game a lot and i can't seem to find where mine went.
frown.gif

the good thing is, i found a pc version and downloaded it! i'm gonna have to try playing it soon. luckily i still have my little guide thingie so i can pick up tips and shiznit. that was a fun game!
biggrin.gif

I can't believe there are other Earthbound fanatics! Earthbound was my first RPG -- I loved it. I played it when I was 9 or 10 -- I was so dumb, I played terribly, but I enjoyed it immensely
biggrin.gif
Fantastic game and it is one of my very favourites.

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Hey, I love Earthbound too. Easily in my top 5 SNES games. What a shame that the sequel was canceled.

Check out the great community at www.starmen.net, and say "Fuzzy Pickles!"
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Squid (edited 04-06-2002).]

Earthbound fans: what flavor windows did you use? I'm a banana fan.

------------------

Banana for me! Or the plain.

My favorite enemy was the Starman because they looked so ominous. They looked so chrome and sleek. I thought the Starman Deluxe looked kinda funny, being that off-gold color.

Originally posted by UnforgettableLemon:
Earthbound fans: what flavor windows did you use? I'm a banana fan.

It's been years since I played the game.. I think the plain was brown and a lighter shade of brown, right? I used that one -- I occasionally used others, but that was my favourite.

And it IS crappy they canceled the sequel
frown.gif
I was so excited about that.

------------------

I could cry, I've never saw so many Nintendo fans before. A Link to the past is my favorite of the series, its just an amazing game. Super Castlevania is awesome- it ranks right up there next to the greatest SNES game which is Super Metroid.

And since there are Earthbound fans here I'd just like to inform ya *if you don't know* that Super Smash Brothers Melee features Ness and the Onett town and a bunch of other cool things from the game, so go buy a gamecube and enjoy!!

Is anyone looking forward to Zelda 128 and Metroid prime?? I can't wait!!
cool.gif

Oh and I'm using strawberry windows 'cause I'm playing it now.

[This message has been edited by PrincessBadgirl (edited 04-08-2002).]

Earthbound fans, check this site out: http://starmen.net/indexp.php They actually have an active petition to Earthbound on the 64 or GameCube.

Anyone ever play Mother (Earthbound 1?). It was released over in Japan on their NES equivalent as Earthbound Zero. Wonderful game, imo. Get an emulator and look for the rom if you can. One word of warning, make sure you find a clean rom, cause I got really far in the game and then it would always freeze at a certain point and I couldn't go any further.

57925M.JPG

Metroid Prime looks insane.

Here's a very interesting Earthbound site - it contains all of the known changes made when Mother 2 was translated from Japanese to English (as Earthbound). Some of those changes are understandable, but some are just crazy. A great read.
http://www.starmen.net/m2eb/

Back
Top Bottom