Anybody seen Cass?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just checked, she last posted on Nov. 17 and last visited on Nov. 30. I guess she's still with us:)

Last post: 11-17-2004 07:51 PM
Happy Birthday ABEL aka RAMBLE

U2Kitten said:
I just checked, she last posted on Nov. 17 and last visited on Nov. 30. I guess she's still with us:)

Last post: 11-17-2004 07:51 PM
Happy Birthday ABEL aka RAMBLE
Cass knows how to find importaint topics :up:

it's the kind of place you stumble upon in the middle of the night...

well, the middle of the night if you live in the US. i suppose it's not the middle of the night if you live in australia or europe or something...

U2girl said:
I haven't seen her around since the fake Edge scandal...did she leave?

hola maja and the folks who gave me a shout :)
I didn't make an "I'm hurt and I'm leaving thread" because I've always found them a bit silly. People usually return. I just quietly left by the backdoor and threw away the key.

It was a combination of things including the fake Edge interview and how the enquiries about it were handled. Also the poor treatment of two former moderators of this site made me question things. But what really made me realise I don't belong here was Elvis and Co's dislike of the testje thread I found myself mainly hanging out in. I was making almost 3 posts a day there and it was really stuffing up this site's bandwidth and generally getting up important people's noses.
One of the more powerful moderators said to me "you are all just chatting about whatever comes to your mind. Good morning, good nite, what you had for lunch etc. Elvis has always stressed that the forum is not a "chat room" . And I guess a few people have mentioned their dislike with the "chat threads".." (I really didn't think I was doing that , but OK if you say so. My post rate was between that of martha and melon and much lower than a lot of other regulars, so i figured they were taking the opportunity to rid their site of some unwanted elements).

I replied to them, "I just want what is best for Interference and U2"

to which i got the gracious reply "but Yknow what, whatever...do what you all want. We are going to get shit either way"

I think it was the use of the word "whatever" that got the message thru loud and clear. I am a very sensitive person, probably the reason I love U2 and their music so much. It was too much for me.
Fortunately other sensitive U2 fans read this site and saw what happened. and I got several emails inviting me to join other U2-based fan sites, something for which i am so grateful. I'd be lost without them :hug:
I was actually invited to join this site by Elvis, a lonnnnng time ago. That seems like a joke now...i suppose he didn't know me back then.

Sooooooo, that maybe explains where I'm at. I am so tempted to tell you about what I think of the new album :heart: but I'd better not eh?
I just want to say, I've waited a long time to hear Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own...and I'm not disappointed.

maja :hug: x 10 000

:hug:

Well I miss your stories and I hope we will see you again, pastures new or not.

U2girl said:
:hug:

Well I miss your stories and I hope we will see you again, pastures new or not.

hola martha,
here I am :)
I got two cards from you, yesterday. What a surprise. Thank you for thinking of me. I got one from my sister -in -law on the same day. It never rains it pours eh? She is a school teacher too. She had been in Italy, the postcard was from Tunisia and now she is resting in Sicily.
I am just stunned by how many people are circling the globe to see U2 and meet up with cyber buddies. It's wonderful.

U2 still rock my world. I patiently await....

I got to see Luka Bloom twice in concert at Easter time. I met him and he signed my beloved Christy Moore book. I am so in love with Luka it's ridiculous :D

so yeah , rock on, things Irish :up:

thanks again

:wave:

I'm having a chuckle at this topic heading.
Luka Bloom has seen me :laugh:
I got to the show well early and was front row and centre as he performed. Exquisite guitarist, great sound, beautiful story teller. Poor man could not have missed me beaming away up there at him like and great big edjit. I was in heaven

peace love or else you lot.
be good to U2

Cass, well said. :hug:

I didn't know you here, but I am so glad to have found you in the greener pastures. Your stories brighten my day. I can understand why people would miss you here.

Hello hello! Hola!

:wave:

you intrigued me with the Luka Bloom regular appearances in your posts. I just might look him up in the CD store

Back
Top Bottom