Anybody know Jamie Cullum?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I'm just curious if his whole cd is good? I've heard a few samples and i really like it but just wanted to know if it was worth buying the cd

I downloaded it a few months ago and I thought it was all right, but not very exciting or worth all the hype, so I deleted it. Then again, I'm not really into jazz, so that probably explains it! :slant:

I used to like him, but recently he's been getting a shed load of hype, and has started to act like he's a 'star', and since then he's just been getting on my tits

It also annoys me how he sings in an American accent, despite being from Malmesbury in Wiltshire

bammo2 said:
I used to like him, but recently he's been getting a shed load of hype, and has started to act like he's a 'star', and since then he's just been getting on my tits

It also annoys me how he sings in an American accent, despite being from Malmesbury in Wiltshire

I second all of that! I think I would've liked him more if it hadn't been for the over-hyping and the fake accent!

bammo2 said:

At that bbc show he leaped about on that piano like an eejit and they had to introduce him 4 (!!!) times :|

I don't like him, his voice is like nails on a blackboard for me :down:

Last edited:
yeah I used to like him too, but then he was on every TV show going and he mainly does covers...did a nice version of 'all I want is you' at the berlin show though.

Back
Top Bottom