Anybody got any f*!%n Christmas Spirit?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't "felt" Christmas, or New Year's Eve for that matter, for the last two or three years. It just... disappeared. I mean, I still love the get-togethers (and good food), but I just don't feel that special tingle, :(

Maybe when I have my own kids I'll get into it again.

i'm working christmas eve:( don't have time to be in the christmas sprit.

bah humbug!!!

I am finally beginning to get some Christmas spirit. My daughter took me shopping last night. I can't drive because of all the pain medication I'm taking. Buying online just doesn't do it. If the pain clinic would just call about scheduling my steroid injections I would be so happy I might wrap some of this.

Here, spirit:

smilie_tannenbaum.gif

Christmas is hard for me this year because I am so far away from my family. My brother is going through a divorce , so it's sad that we are not with him.

I do have two little boys and I am looking forward to seeing their faces on Christmas morning.

Oh yes lots of Christmas spirit here.....mostly b/c I can't wait to see my brother's face when he opens the tshirt I got him that says "Who the fuck is Mick Jagger?" on it. Best gift I've gotten anyone in years.

Plus I've got a bottle of Jameson if anything happens to get me down between now & Saturday. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom