Any Wrestling Fans Here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kennerado

Refugee
I'm talking about the pre-determined one, not the olympics one. Anyway I've been a fan for a while now, I started watching WCW and then went on to WWF, which is now WWE. BTW I don't want to be flamed because I know what goes on in this business, contray to popular opinion not all wrestling fans are stupid.

Well hello there Iris..nice to see you back.

I'm a wrestling fan....was huge into it, but not so much at the moment...but starting it up again.

i never even realized that you switched your name to justified... i must have missed the memo :shrug:

i actually didn't like wrestling as a kid... but started watching it while i was in college 'cause eveyone else did, so baisicly it was either watch it or sit around by yourself twidling your thumbs. i watched it for quite a few years... but after the roster split, it slowly started getting more and more boring, with the same lame-o story lines being repeated time and again, and lame-o wrestlers who shouldn't be on tv at all getting time because the stars were split between raw and smackdown. i'll turn it on every now and again if there's absolutley nothing else to do... but that's about it. but i did hear that foley was on the other day... and if that's gonna be a regular occurance, i just may have to start watching agian...

and i'm desperately trying to remember the guy mvd had a "fling" with... hmm... could it be.... HIM!!!

mikesanders1.jpg

43.jpg

:lmao:

Last edited:
I used to work in marketing in cable industry..."pro" wrestling was the weridest group/product I had to wrok with. the adult fans scare me. :|

It is like a "soap opera" for guys. I enjoyed trying to milk these poor sods of their hard earned dollars by offering one of the lowest forms of entertainment I know of. :yikes:

Last edited:
Mr. BAW and sons have spent their share of $$$ at WWF/WWE events, shirts, mags and PPV....

I, too, became bored with the same story line...same BS just different faces...WHAT?

WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?

WHAT? WHAT?

But I didn't know that Justified had one in a crab lock!!!!

:lol:

Last edited:
I thought it was a crab lock...its that move that they do when they're all sweating,

their legs are tangled around each other,

their uniforms are all askew,

faces close together and they seemed to breath in unison until one of them finally cries a crescendo of "Daddy" ... I mean Uncle, Uncle!!!! sorry.. :eek:

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom