Any teachers on Interference??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hitman

Acrobat
I am leaving my career in PR to go back to school to be a teacher...
My program is for one year, so next year at this time I should be starting a teaching career, hopefully 5th or 6th grade...
Any other teachers, or future teachers on the board with stories, advice, anything??

------------------
You Just Can't Get Enough Of That Lovey Dovey Stuff...

Secondary Level School teacher, English or History, in the making.

------------------
If I had a head like yours I'd bleedin' bury it.

This is.. uh... we don't play this tune... gonna be f*cked up!

I was going to school for Elementary Education, but I switched over to computers.

I know that spanisheyes is a teacher...not sure about anybody else though!

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

WOO-HOO!! Elementary rocks! Fourth grade here. I'm back this week on my own time getting my room ready. The kids come back on the sixth.
You've made an excellent choice. The only advice I can give you in general is to take time for yourself, and have fun!! The kids are great, you'll (mostly) get support from the administration, and pay attention to most of the theory you'll learn. The MSAT isn't too hard if you've had a good general ed. background.
Keep us posted.

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"The skeletal structure of your foot is not normal." -- my podiatrist 8-6-01

my mom's a teacher. 5th grade, catholic school. does that count?
wink.gif

------------------
Brought to you by the OTHER "creamy coated pop icon goddess."

Love,
Emily

I give tuition for art. Lemme tell you, the more advanced you are in a subject, the harder it is to teach it! To me, anyway. It's hard getting back to basics all the time; in the end I think the teacher learns more than the student.
tongue.gif

foray

I guess I'm a teacher now. I teach Latin at the University of Oklahoma. The weirdest thing for me is trying to maintain my authority over the class knowing that I'm only a few years older than my students. It makes for a strange class atmosphere.

Back
Top Bottom