Anus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sad Punk said:
The lolcats didn't help, but since he's the birthday boy, Ian can do as he wishes.

I thought they were amusing.

I suppose the fact I was on the phone didn't help the thread.

Dear Asshat,

Driving 50km/h in a carpark and around said carparks roundabout does not make it my fault you nearly hit me when i pulled out of the blind part of the roundabout.

Ian

PS I wish i'd added appropriate words to my finger gestures. I'll add them now, cunt.

Lolcats are lolcats to me, I suppose. Tired premise since early 2007, though some of them are better than others, of course.

It's a pain that the game isn't on live, I was quite surprised to see how far the Tigers were ahead on AFL.com.au!

liamcool said:

It's not June...and I'm not getting a shag...so it can't be...

If getting a shag is a sign it's your birthday, then you'll NEVER have a birthday.

coolian2 said:
Dear Asshat,

Driving 50km/h in a carpark and around said carparks roundabout does not make it my fault you nearly hit me when i pulled out of the blind part of the roundabout.

Ian

PS I wish i'd added appropriate words to my finger gestures. I'll add them now, cunt.

Dear Ian,

But I didn't think you wanted to live past your teens.

Sincerely,
Arsehat

liamcool said:

If getting a shag is a sign it's my birthday, I could have a birthday whenever I want...

Fucking a potato doesn't count.

If the Tigers keep going like this, maybe I'll start to feel strongly about them or something.

coolian2 said:

You aren't really in the position to be bringin' that are you?

Well, the difference is that Liam thinks he'll get a shag one day. Delusional fool.

The Maj. has family over, so I'm not that optimistic that he'll reappear. And Ali's driving to Castlemaine tonight, I believe, so we're without her too.

But at least I got to see both of them today - the Maj. at uni and Ali for lunch. :up:

Ali's actually a 50 year old man who sells corkscrews and the Maj. is a 14 year old black kid who thinks he's Yakuza.

No, they're both really cool people. I had a bit of fun today by playing some Agalloch for Ali. Her response to the death growls was classic. And the Maj. unfortunately lacked his weaponry but greeted me with a snippet of Sympathy For The Devil.

And I think we're all looking forward to you hopefully coming here mid-year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom