Anus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:
Since i'm in the search section, here are the recent searches

Date Query Results
03-20-2008 at 07:11 PM flom 81
03-20-2008 at 02:56 PM suicide 3615
03-20-2008 at 02:55 PM ignore suicide 66
03-20-2008 at 02:48 PM alcoholism 335
03-20-2008 at 02:47 PM male alcoholism 9
03-20-2008 at 02:47 PM alcoholism rate 8
03-20-2008 at 02:46 PM higher alcoholism rate 4
03-20-2008 at 02:43 PM suicide rate 106
03-20-2008 at 02:41 PM financeguy suicide 13
03-20-2008 at 02:40 PM against men 28025

Ouch, how many of these are by Screwtape?

Or are they just more curious Pleban searches?

The Sad Punk said:
There is one place up in the hill that has some awesome streets named after Greek gods and Greek areas. Like "Apollo street" and "Thermopylai Avenue". I want to live there one day.

Hah, awesome.

I was really excited to discover a series of streets in the Melbourne suburb of Northcote are named after Kiwi towns. North Otago ones, actually. I remember streets for Oamaru and Hakataramea.

The Sad Punk said:
I think Adelaide's pretty good with street names. Although curiously, there seem to be quite a few named after Adelaide herself.

There is one place up in the hill that has some awesome streets named after Greek gods and Greek areas. Like "Apollo street" and "Thermopylai Avenue". I want to live there one day.

I like the German named places in South Australia, especially the ones that were renamed during the war.

coolian2 said:
Have we heard anything more from Screwtape, btw?

Yes. He hasn't offed himself. I'll go find the link to his post.

The Sad Punk said:
Poor guy. I hope he feels better soon.

So anyway, footy tonight. Tips?

The AFL's finally starting?

Guess I should go make my picks in the online Super 14 tipping thing that I do ...

Carlton v. Richmond tonight. Don't really care about either, but I'll watch it so I can boo Judd.

Also Cats and Power. Forgot they were on tonight too - that should be more interesting.

the tourist said:

Fender Telecaster thinline hollowbody. It's beautiful stained wood. Google image it.

Sexy stuff. :up:

mandy1973 said:
There would be nothing cool about Port winning tho, what would I do with all the Port supporters at work tomorrow?

Good point. I hadn't thought of that.

In that case, Cats all the way!

Anyone watching the Carlton/Tigers game?

The Sad Punk said:
Carlton v. Richmond tonight. Don't really care about either, but I'll watch it so I can boo Judd.

Also Cats and Power. Forgot they were on tonight too - that should be more interesting.

Richmond better win. Not just because I sort of want to support them, but because Carlton's one of the teams I hate. Fuck the Blues. Fuck the Auckland Blues. Fuck any other Blues.

And I wonder if Power will roll over and die again.

coolian2 said:

Damn, I thought you'd call me out for being a stereotypical Wellingtonian or something.

My favourite billboard of all time is a Tui one that was up by State Highway 1 just before the Ngauranga Gorge: "Aucklanders are people too. Yeah, right."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom