Anti-Atlas, Morocco Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I walk everywhere.

Oh so you're one of those blind assholes who walk around with their music on not paying attention to the rest of the world, aka people on bikes or in cars who try to follow the road rules when some IDIOT is walking trough traffic while they have a red light?
:angry:

:crack: Oh those are even worse indeed! But lately there's a new trend, no iPod, just put your phone on music and let the whole wagon enjoy your shit music! :happy:

OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE! I've encountered that twice, and it's two times too many! Who the hell does that?! The first time it happened, the guy was ... disturbing and I didn't want to say anything, and the second time was at the other end of the carriage and I couldn't be arsed getting up to do something about it, but if the situation arises, I'll give some wanker doing that a piece of my mind.

OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE! I've encountered that twice, and it's two times too many! Who the hell does that?! The first time it happened, the guy was ... disturbing and I didn't want to say anything, and the second time was at the other end of the carriage and I couldn't be arsed getting up to do something about it, but if the situation arises, I'll give some wanker doing that a piece of my mind.

:crack: Sadly it does happen too much these days, I seriously have had it happen while I was listening on my iPod on decent volume, and I could not hear my own fucking music!

:lol: The guy didn't like it when I asked him to turn his fucking sorry excuse for music down so I could listen to my own stuff! Pity for him the train was full and everyone else seemed on my side!

:crack: Oh those are even worse indeed! But lately there's a new trend, no iPod, just put your phone on music and let the whole wagon enjoy your shit music! :happy:
My housemate said she bitched at some kids doing that in her train on the way home today... :giggle:

Stupid kids :madwife:

Oh so you're one of those blind assholes who walk around with their music on not paying attention to the rest of the world, aka people on bikes or in cars who try to follow the road rules when some IDIOT is walking trough traffic while they have a red light?
:angry:
Newdriverrage :cute:

:crack: Sadly it does happen too much these days, I seriously have had it happen while I was listening on my iPod on decent volume, and I could not hear my own fucking music!

:lol: The guy didn't like it when I asked him to turn his fucking sorry excuse for music down so I could listen to my own stuff! Pity for him the train was full and everyone else seemed on my side!

Wow. :| I find it irritating enough when the person beside me has their music so loud that I can hear it over my iPod. A couple of times, I've been tempted to say something, but I've held my tongue on that thus far. A mobile phone, though, I wouldn't hesitant.

When I told him that Hitler also targeted gypsies, communists, and gays, he said that was a GOOD thing.

I can't make this up. Just ... unbelievable stupidity and bigotry.

Wow. That just fucking blew my brain. :| How can people be so incredibly stupid?

Or of your cane....

Fucked if I know! I'm lucky if I glance in the mirror once on my way out the door in the morning.

That explains a lot. :wink:

No, same here. Usually if I do, it's just to think "yep, I look as stupid as I think I do. Oh well!"

Wow. :| I find it irritating enough when the person beside me has their music so loud that I can hear it over my iPod. A couple of times, I've been tempted to say something, but I've held my tongue on that thus far. A mobile phone, though, I wouldn't hesitant.

Well yea, when they've their ipod on it's not much use since they'll either not hear you or pretend not to hear you anyway. :shrug:

AXVER TYPO ALERT!! AWOOGA! AWOOGA!!

:wink:

Wow. That just fucking blew my brain. :| How can people be so incredibly stupid?

I think he just hated communists because you're "meant" to, even though he knew nothing of communism or anything, and he was a homophobic bigot who thought gays should be killed for being "disgusting".

This might explain why him and I came to blows on multiple occasions. And why he tried to push me down flights of stairs on multiple occasions ...

AXVER TYPO ALERT!! AWOOGA! AWOOGA!!

:wink:

As always, I shall lay the blame entirely upon the shitty cramped keyboard that seems to be becoming an increasingly permanent rather than temporary fix.

That explains a lot. :wink:

No, same here. Usually if I do, it's just to think "yep, I look as stupid as I think I do. Oh well!"

:shrug: It's not like it would matter if we change a thing. It all depends on your confidence anyway.

:grumpy: my lack thereof even shows in my bassplaying! Apparently I need to start playing with more confidence, I play too softly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom